"Charlie Isn't The Man For The Job"

RiG

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Bonzo, do you ever read any other posts on here? it doesn't look like it as you really do come across as a feckin daft twaat, what's with all 'open yer eyes' pish, do you see yourself as a martyr and  think you are the only one who is disappointed at the recent results, spend some feckin time going back over the forum and you will see that there are many fans just as disgruntled as you are, however they do make some genuine suggestions for improvement on the park instead of bangin on like a sad ballbag about sacking the manager.

I noted some deficiencies some weeks back and advocated for bringing in experienced managerial help come january but I don't harp on about it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Mantis. It's a tricky one alright, but I think I have it. Is there a prize?

Well, I haven't actually solved it myself Gordy- obviously it's the work of a true intellectual, probably worked at GCHQ for a while is my guess. The number of permutations of the 6 words is 6!= 720, but I reckon we can eliminate the one actually given, so that leaves 719.

I'd be delighted to buy you a dram anyway as I haven't seen you for feckin years.

BTW I got a card today from your neighbour, you know, the teacher. Haven't seen him for donks either.

what amazes me is that bonzo is at least honest everyone else is burying there heads. get real guys CC he needs to go.

Sack Christie after a few dissapointing results ? I can assure you my head isn't buried !

To sack CC just now, would be an outrage. (in my opinion)

Look how well sacking the manager has worked for Charlton down south... it just causes panic amongst the players

While on the flipside, Newcastle & Roeder who were under immense scrutiny have been backed by the chairman and have turned everything around

Levein has done well yes but he has inherited a very good team while I think Alex Ferguson would have trouble with our squad

Thanks, Mantis. It's a tricky one alright, but I think I have it. Is there a prize?

Well, I haven't actually solved it myself Gordy- obviously it's the work of a true intellectual, probably worked at GCHQ for a while is my guess. The number of permutations of the 6 words is 6!= 720, but I reckon we can eliminate the one actually given, so that leaves 719.

I'd be delighted to buy you a dram anyway as I haven't seen you for feckin years.

BTW I got a card today from your neighbour, you know, the teacher. Haven't seen him for donks either.

Yes, poor Alan R.  He always asks after you. He is seeking any solace in his life, harking back to happier times, maybe. He has been, as you may know, diagnosed

as a Ross County supporter, and the prognosis is not good. Dont be too hard on him.

I usually get very little time for the pre, or even post match beers, being given a full weekend task sheet, by my management. It is all I can do to get into the away car park for 5 to 3. I keep my season card hidden, and force the accent of the visiting team. The weegie ones are easy, obv, and I can do a sort of generic Aberdeen/Dundee one, but pray no-one wants to chat about Kilmarnock. Mind you I dont think the parkies seem that interested in my Bremneresque talents.

I have got a bit of a licence for the Hungame, and may choke down a few prior to that. Do the internutters still gather in the Innes?

Sacking the manager very often only brings about a short term improvement.... Look at D/United...

lost today against a cr@p Hearts side.... They'll soon be back down there with St Midden and Dumpfermline.. where they belong...!!

Short term?

I take it you're referring to your memory.