Scotty

A superb team performance which they all should be proud of. Considering the dreadful weather, I thought the team produced some great passing moves. A special mention must go to Foran who was immense.

If the team continues to show this will to win then the remaining part of the season is going to be very enjoyable.

4 Videos now up on "ICT-TV" .... The normal highlights supplied by the BBC as well as interviews with Terry Butcher, Shane Sutherland and Steve Williams. interviews conducted by MFR and filmed by AndyCAM

LINK: http://ictfc.com/matches/video [need to be registered and logged in to view, but registration and viewing are free]

It's Tuesday and I can now feel my feet again.

Fantastic performance in atrocious conditions. Huge credit to Butcher and Malpas for putting out such a well organised team considering the amount of changes. Shape was magnificent.

All in all very happy, beginning to think that there is some proper squad depth there and maybe, just maybe, the holy grail is reachable!