Team for Celtic

Renegade

A strong, powerful attacking set up for me putting Celtic under as much pressure as possible -

Esson

Meekings Tokely Williams Gillet

Hayes Tansey Foran Gnakpa

Tade Sutherland

Subs - Tuffey, Piermayr, G.Shinnie, McKay, Winall

Edited by Renegade

Esson

Meekings - Tokely - Williams - Gillet

Foran - Tansey

Hayes - Ross - Tade

Sutherland

Gnasher on the bench to see what a game with Celtic is actually like. Mackay is unlucky not to be playing after doing so well against Celtic last time. But then, it might seem an ideal game for Sutherland and Tade to run them ragged. Wish we had A.Shinnie through the middle (or Tansey pushed forward if Cox or Jones were available - obviously for very different reasons). That team will give them a battle without the naivety of all-out attack.

After watching the game today I'd go along with davieB. I think Hayes and Ross can get the better of Izzaguire and Rogne and Lennon knows nothing of the two up front. Falkirk fielded a very young team today and played some good stuff but didn't have anything in the last third. We, on the other hand, have played Celtic a few times over the last couple of seasons and know whats needed to beat them. If we go out all guns blazing from the off we can do it.

Why change a defence that has kept the only 2 clean sheets of the season.

Because it's Celtic perhaps! 1eye.gif

Just because of the defences previous performances against lower clubs, doesn't mean it'll happen this time. I don't know about you, but I don't think Proctor going up against Hooper and Stokes is can be bared thinking about!

Ah, I'll just carry on this thread!

Bit a change I think is desperately needed -

Esson

Piermayr Tokely Willams Gillet

Hayes Ross Tansey Foran

Tade Sutherland

Subs - Tuffey, Meekings, G.Shinnie, Gnakpa, McKay, Jones/Doran, Winnall