Hayes transfer confirmed...?

Bridge_Ender

SkySports News

Seems all done and dusted.... Good luck to him, how much will TB get from the fee to replace him though? Is there time to get anyone else in????

Your a baw bag!

Couldn't open the link and for about 10 seconds I was depressed that he was leaving!!

On Hayes, why hasn't he been offered a new contract yet! We should try and tie him up for 2-3 years so that when he does go we get a bit of money for him. Unless he has told Butcher that he wants to leave at the end of the season, otherwise he should really be offered a decent on asap.

SkySports News

Seems all done and dusted.... Good luck to him, how much will TB get from the fee to replace him though? Is there time to get anyone else in????

Your a baw bag!

Couldn't open the link and for about 10 seconds I was depressed that he was leaving!!

On Hayes, why hasn't he been offered a new contract yet! We should try and tie him up for 2-3 years so that when he does go we get a bit of money for him. Unless he has told Butcher that he wants to leave at the end of the season, otherwise he should really be offered a decent on asap.

Press and Journal article from 6 days ago saying talks had begun is here: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2609713

SkySports News

I don't think this story is true. I don't believe that Barcelona would be after Hayes to be honest.