Celtic Cup Preview & Report

tm4tj

I think the biggest words of encouragement for our lads, comes from the words of one Neil Lennon...

From the BBC website

"They play some very good football. We couldn't have got a tougher tie than Inverness away."

To me, that would suggest Lennon is more than worried about making it through to the next round.

We're already fired up for this, and even the water bottles are ready for a kicking...

I think the biggest words of encouragement for our lads, comes from the words of one Neil Lennon...

From the BBC website

"They play some very good football. We couldn't have got a tougher tie than Inverness away."

To me, that would suggest Lennon is more than worried about making it through to the next round.

We're already fired up for this, and even the water bottles are ready for a kicking...

I think this is good psychology on Lennon's part. Praising the opposition puts pressure on them because there is then an expectation to do well. It is when a manager plays down the chances of the opposition that they get really fired up with a "nothing to lose" attitude. If we do play some very good football, let's just see if Lennon acknowledges that after the game.