Dunfermline roll call

PaderbornCaley

Possibly our biggest match of the season. A loss and we start to get worried again. A win, and we are eleven points ahead of the Pars and 10 ahead of Hibs before their game against Celtic on Sunday.

Heading through with a few from Glasgow, spending a wee while in Edinburgh then the Elizabthan pre match.

Lets get behind the team, make lots of noise and spur them on to 3 crucial points!

Would love the club to offer a free bus for this one, it is huge. I am looking forward to it. Not sure about time in Edinburgh though :pukeleft:

Yeah forgot to run this by you. Will check the timings on the day, but i was thinking hop off at Haymarket, (we have to change anyway) and 2 or 3 pints around Haymarket before heading to Fife. Can decide on Saturday.

CapitalCaley> The Spider's Web is a friendly pub near Haymarket station or you could go up Dalry Road and have a couple in the Dickens Lounge, another classic Edinburgh hostelry.

I'm going. to the game not to either of those boozers.

Aye indeed. Been there a few times, when I lived in Edinburgh for uni.

I will be drinking from Chorley to Glasgow, the Central Station bar, from Glasgow to Embra, in Embra, from Embra to Dumbfarmlife, the Elizebethan, the wee pub at the stadium before and after the game, the Elizebethan, from Dumbfarmlife to Embra, in Embra, from Embra to Glasgow, the Horseshoe, the Teuchter bars in Mary Hill, whilst yodelling at the Lesbian karaoke at Brechins - at least.

As fer the game - I will try my best to be there.

I will be drinking from Chorley to Glasgow, the Central Station bar, from Glasgow to Embra, in Embra, from Embra to Dumbfarmlife, the Elizebethan, the wee pub at the stadium before and after the game, the Elizebethan, from Dumbfarmlife to Embra, in Embra, from Embra to Glasgow, the Horseshoe, the Teuchter bars in Mary Hill, whilst yodelling at the Lesbian karaoke at Brechins - at least.

As fer the game - I will try my best to be there.

So pleased you can (maybe) grace us with your presence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Agree 1

We'll be taking a more direct route from Lancashire than IHE, just calling in at Alloa to see an old mate, then off to Dunkeld 3 points later then off to west of Torridons for a week complete with snow chains and shovel!