Dunfermline -V- ICT

Scotty

I think the fact that Butcher's gone with Proctor instead of Tokely, makes my statement that this is his last season here more and more likely. Maybe one day young Terrence will realise that Proctor is rubbish and should of been punted years ago!

Sam Winnall a striker comes from Wolves for match experience. We need a goal scorer Good plan!

Shinnie injured, Tade injured, Sutherland gets a start, Foran playing well in midfield, moved up front, Tudor Jones midfielder on for Sutherland, Winnall must be wondering "why the hell am I here"

Return to Wolves sooner than expected I think. Its been a waste of time for all parties!

The mathematics unless my sums are wrong are that

Dunfermline need 3 wins + a turn around of a 19 goal difference in there remaining 11 games(their next game v celtic)

whilst Caley gain no more points from 12 games !(our next easy 3 pointer v gers)

Safe enough dya think ?

just back from game staying across road from ground.

tel you made a balls up today, with you team selection.

lots of possesion in first half but i never seen such an inept front line in all my days of watching caley thistle.

they score on half time after hardie hit bar from free kick, looked like meekings playing dunfermline player on side after ball came off bar. he would have been 4 yards offside if meekings wasnt 6 yards behind everyone else.

gnapka and sutherland were a waste of space, neither could control ball loosing possesion every time they got it.

proctor was a disaster. hayes could not do anything right. shinnie was waiting too long on ball before eventually loosing it,getting his passes blocked.

early second half dunfermline running down clock everything from throws to goal kicks taking ages.

we were pathetic

enter tudor jones

off goes gnapka, foran up front . off goes sutherland on comes mackay.

all of a sudden we are on the ascendancy again.

jones is pure class. tansey very effective, nick ross was good also

once we scored never really looked like getting a second. in fact dunfermline could have nicked it late second half with free header at back post over the bar. looked easier to score.

why did we not start with the second half team??????????????????????

proctor was very poor, but must be difficult being 4th or 5th choice.

two thing we must do next year , get 2 central defenders and a striker that can hold the ball

• Agree 1

Listening to the commentary I nearly choked when I heard the commentator mentioning Nick Ross' goal. It went something like.........Hayes fired a ball across the box and Nick Ross could not miss from there :furtive: I beg to differ, Nick Ross could and has missed from there.

Still, good to keep the status quo. And well done to Nick for scoring. How embarrassing would it have been to be the first side to lose at East End Park this season. Rossco must be particularly gutted to be second choice to Proctor. Butcher needs to take a wee look at himself just now. Once again no recognised strikers on the park, second rate defenders playing ahead of Rossco and agree about the subs, when chasing the game a midfielder for an attacker. Wakey wakey Terry.

• Agree 1