ICT Friendly/Training Game - Forres Mechanics

CaleyD

ICT have a Friendly/Training Match against Forres Mechanics at Mosset Park tomorrow night (Tuesday 21st) with a 7:30pm Kick-Off

Club have asked me to post up the info just in case anyone wants to head along.

Not sure if there's an admission, but if they do have one I doubt it will be more than a couple of pounds.

2nd half was mostly the youth squad as Rossco, Williams, McKay etc. were subbed. I could have sworn Forres scored 3 but maybe i was being generous as they did play well despite the scoreline.

The fact Forres are 2nd in the highland league and have only lost 5 games out of 22 makes them a decent test in such a game like this. it was heated but mostly between the McKay and the main stand Assist. Ref who at one point billy called him a "f**king idiot" and he told MM on the touchline for billy to keep it shut and he that he WAS offside. Rossco Also has a bit of verbal sparring with the Assist. Ref.

Winnall looked sharp and did the forres keeper no favours with his finishing and positioning.

Andrew Gregg who played number 11 looked quick and would be a good like for like replacement IF/WHEN hayes decides he wants to leave ICT. maybe a few sub spots after the split may do him some good to get full SPL experience.

Morrison looked good in a Foran-esq holding midfield playing the ball well to the wings and a few looping passes.

OTJ did well and his height and length will be good to have back when he's 100% match fit.

Rossco did what rossco does, keep the back 4 sorted, seen him numerous times giving little bits of advice to the young left back (Tam?)

Glad to see the Forres Loyal showed up in force...................(tumbleweed)...................

Starting XI

Tuffey

Piermayr Tokely Williams Smith

Tudor-Jones Morrison Dingwall

Greig McKay Winnall

i was doing twitter updates @mikeyict, ICT controlled first half (7-1 at HT would suggest that)

Greig (7) impressed once again but the lack of match fitness (due to his long injury lay-off) showed in the 2nd half, McKay and Winnall were linking up pritty well, Dingwall was only player (11) who i have to say didnt impress me a huge amount, is a striker playing on the wing didnt help him, but didnt seem to offer much

2nd half subs

Mckay off buchan on

tokely off J.Sutherland on

williams off stephen on (not sure his end name)

tuffey off baldy on

Good to see jonesy and morrison get a full 90 mins, Not much happened in 2nd half (from an ict view point)

Have to say though its the worst performance i have seen from Knight (forres keeper) kicking was awful, positioning not much better!, but when a keeper is in a jumper it doesnt make you think he wasnt caring

i did think everytime he PUNTED the ball up the field "what on earth are you doing lad". clearly would have rather been watching chelsea get pumped in the C.L.