Worst home defeat?

AJS

Are we talking about worst or biggest here? It might be the biggest defeat but it was not the worst. We've played worse and won.

Of course, if you are talking about the worst performances in losing there will be large numbers of people who would not be able to make an objective comment on that because when we are losing they b*gger off home before the end. Today was a case in point. I know I was coughing and spluttering a bit at the match but to see the way the seats emptied all around me you would have thought I had bird flu. Those that left early will have missed a superb bit of skill from Jonny which very nearly led to what would have been a great goal.

Just be grateful you're not a Spurs fan today!

• Agree 1

so its established what our worst defeat at tcs in the spl is

now best win?

i remember a few 3-0's

but 6-1 against gretna is it? or does it not count cause their dead? when rangers die will today count?

Rangers wont actually die, they have too many wealthy fans to bail them out, plus different rules will apply for Rangers and exceptions will be made,not exactly fair but probable.

Luke, you are turning into an ostrich. We are rank rotten just now and our defensive frailties are the worst ever since we entered the SPL in 2004.

There are reasons for that, but the statistics show that we are where we deserve to be, regardless of how we achieve that.

The Pars will save us, but that will be as good as it gets this season.

although we were pretty poor for much of the game today, we were as poor as HMRC were good and determined. It should have been our biggest home SPL defeat, as McCulloch crossbar challenge was over the line.

Terry will have them wound up for Tennerdice, unfortunately I think Dundee utd will get top 6 no matter what next week, Hearts may be the team hanging onto top 6

I reckon we were like the big bad wolf today - we huffed and puffed in the middle of the park, but got absolutely nowhere near scoring until Williams headed in the corner, while Rangers had about 4 attacks in the first half and scored with 3 of them. I cant understand why Terry and Maurice dont give Gnapka and/or Winnal more of a chance as Tade was completely ineffective today - Mackay did well but one man against the Rangers defence was always going to struggle and most of the tem looked like they couldnt be bothered - no wonder Terry sounded so pissed off in his post match interview.

I remember when we lost 0-3 at home to hearts, I think Callum Elliott scored all 3. My God - that one was too much to bear!

FFS - why do we put ourselves through this? Why can't I have been born in Barcelona or somewhere with a decent team?! :furtive: