phones...

maimie

I find mobile 'phones to be very interesting. I don't understand them. :lol:

They must be important are they? After all, every kid seems to have one.

But , strangely enough, I never see any of them out in the street playing soccer or ice hockey and being on the phone too.

Come to think of it, I rarely see kids in the streets at all these days. Mostly indoors on their computer, or watching T V or on their IPhone I suppose.

My oh , my! What are they missing? How can they get to be a fan if they never learn how to kick a ball...eh?Looks like talking on the thingy beats that hands down. Charles, are you worried about these trends?

O.K., O.K. , those that don't have one must be eggheads, spending their time on their books , having a bright future and no doubt their use will assist them in a possible future media career. But will they teach them how to talk "proppa"..like?

Anyway, chums, ah'm off tae the 'phone store to get one fer mah wife. She's twenty years younger than Mr Pimple so ah supppse she qualifies....like? :clapoverhead: