ICT new home shirt 2012-14

ForzaCaley

I don't think I'll buy one because of the way the club treats it's long serving players...

Oh wait, sorry. Just with other threads going the same way I'm in the habit of seeing negativity...

I buy a shirt every season and actually liked the design of some of the other clothing range last season. The white tracksuit jacket in particular. Looking forward to seeing this years design. Hopefully it'll be striped again and not a 'swoosh' effect as per a couple seasons back.

• Agree 3

Away shirt will change next year.

Although the black kit was probably my favorite, the yellow and blue stripes were quite good too (although I would say that ;) )

Our kit should be 'a la division 3'

A dark blue and purple striped strip.

No other team I can think of has that colour combination. And it'd eliminate the need for the design to have to incorpoate the red and black of thistle with the blue and white of caley. We are, after all, one team.

No other team I can think of has that colour combination. And it'd eliminate the need for the design to have to incorpoate the red and black of thistle with the blue and white of caley. We are, after all, one team.

Totally disagree. No problem with red black and blue which commemorates where we came from. One team but with two great histories before.

• Agree 1

Don't get me wrong, I love the red and blue combo, I just think the strip we wore (colour combo and stripe design) in our division 3 days was the best we've ever had and was unique in that no other team looked identical.

You mean this top Joonya? This has always been my favourite top. My one doen't fit me any more though.

post-5792-0-16833900-1339244479_thumb.jp

• Agree 2

Aye, that's quite nice actually. I tell you what would look really good though - red numbers. I don't know if that would be allowed by the SPL (though the black away kit a few years back did), but that would look pretty good I reckon.

I believe the numbers just have to be "contrasting" so Red would be feasible....although I believe anything other than black/white cost more, and as there's only one (authorised) club supplier then we're held to ransom a bit and prices are quite staggering as is - been told it's 000's spent on lettering/numbers in a season!!!