ICT new home shirt 2012-14

ForzaCaley

Our kit should be 'a la division 3'

A dark blue and purple striped strip.

No other team I can think of has that colour combination. And it'd eliminate the need for the design to have to incorpoate the red and black of thistle with the blue and white of caley. We are, after all, one team.

You mean this top Joonya? This has always been my favourite top. My one doen't fit me any more though.

post-5792-0-16833900-1339244479_thumb.jp

Was this before we signed Rossco? I can't see him? Maybe a sign of the sad times.

Our kit should be 'a la division 3'

A dark blue and purple striped strip.

No other team I can think of has that colour combination. And it'd eliminate the need for the design to have to incorpoate the red and black of thistle with the blue and white of caley. We are, after all, one team.

You mean this top Joonya? This has always been my favourite top. My one doen't fit me any more though.

post-5792-0-16833900-1339244479_thumb.jp

Was this before we signed Rossco? I can't see him? Maybe a sign of the sad times.

Yes. it was 1 season before Rossco. This is the 1995/96 top (our 2nd season in the SFL). Rossco joined in the summer of 1996.

I've been reliably informed (by someone who has seen the shirt) that the new shirt will be 'predominantly blue'. I don't know anything other than that I'm afraid. So we may well be reverting back to non stripes :swear:. However i do hope that this person is just toying with me and it could be 'predominantly blue' with thin red stripes or something.

Lets hope the club don't do the same mistake they did in the summer of 1994 when they mentioned 'predominantly blue' :lol:

Any word on when it's out I need 4, one for my brother in law with 18 n his name, does the club do that???

If I remember correctly the club does not do numbers and names. The only place in the Sneck that does official ones as far as I know is the Celtic shop (sadly).

Sports Direct should do it.

They turned me away when i asked about it. They won't do them in case anything happens to it cause they cant replace it since they dont sell it in there shop

What an awful shop! Shows a lot of confidence in their staff then! lol :blink:

Sports Direct should do it.

They turned me away when i asked about it. They won't do them in case anything happens to it cause they cant replace it since they dont sell it in there shop

What an awful shop! Shows a lot of confidence in their staff then! lol :blink:

Not staff......equipment