ICT new home shirt 2012-14

ForzaCaley

I really liked the Croatian away strip that they wore at the euro2012. I'd love our strip to be themed around that,They have red and white squares on the shoulder though which would have to be changed to suit our colours . I cant post a pic for those of you that don't know what it's like.

I really liked the Croatian away strip that they wore at the euro2012. I'd love our strip to be themed around that,They have red and white squares on the shoulder though which would have to be changed to suit our colours . I cant post a pic for those of you that don't know what it's like.

This one

post-81-0-05060200-1340561443.jpg

I reckon that Croatia top with either:

1) blue main colour with red and black squares with a white collar

or

2) black main colour with blue and red squares with a white collar

both of them would be very smart IMO

This one

post-81-0-05060200-1340561443.jpg

I reckon that Croatia top with either:

1) blue main colour with red and black squares with a white collar

or

2) black main colour with blue and red squares with a white collar

both of them would be very smart IMO

That's the one Alex thank you.

My first choice when I saw it was our blue on the main body with red and black squares on the shoulder and a red or black collar. Might be quite smart I think.

mannie in the market is still there - at least he was on saturday!

Maybe he was just having a spring clean or something then.

Have you seen that shop????? He was probably just buried alive under a heap of t shirts!
  • Agree 2

Guest Mahonio

I phoned shop up about a week ago and was told that the strip was going to be launched sometime in next week or so :), just thought i'd let you guys know.

A number of potential options - personally styles 2 and 6 but if going to be predominately blue and keeping the stripes then maybe style 3 if you made all the vertical stripes red.... :wink:

There's no Red at all in the Home Top.

Brave move, IMO, but maybe they'll counter that with a predominantly red/black away top next season???

Doesn't matter if they "counter" it in the following seasons away top, ICT should always be red and blue (IMO always in a striped manner), as that is the colours of the teams that incorporated the club in the first place and anything else is really just a glorified Caledonian kit and not really an ICT kit at all. If the new kit really is just all blue, then I would correctly expect some sort of outcry, probably along the lines of how there is still a pro-Caledonian/anti-Thistle bias at the club and at the same time alienating a sizeable cross-section of the support.

If true and not a wind-up :wink: - then the whole brand 'ICT' strategy does not really have a sound footing. I agree it should always be red and blue stripes and whatever is the latest vogue for variations. Guess the decision was made before the club listened to the fans. God help us if we turn into the new Rangers next season.... :lol:

PS - :ttiuwp:

A number of potential options - personally styles 2 and 6 but if going to be predominately blue and keeping the stripes then maybe style 3 if you made all the vertical stripes red.... :wink:

There's no Red at all in the Home Top.

Brave move, IMO, but maybe they'll counter that with a predominantly red/black away top next season???

Is that a bit of insider information being leaked there CD? Is it blue and black verticles then? With a white collar of course.

Does any other club differ on their kits styles as we do. Stripes - Plain - Stripes - Plain.

Saddens me that we can no longer seem to keep neither a team, or even our identity together.. with the "badge" being the only thing that holds it all together.