ICT new home shirt 2012-14

ForzaCaley

• 2 weeks later...

I believe all stock is now in and a launch today is very likely. Keep an eye on the usual websites to be amongst the first to see it. Looking forward to your feedback later.

• Agree 1

All the other SPL teams new kits are included here - I think I am right in saying we are the only one not yet included....

http://www.footballk...premier-league/

Aberdeen - Adidas

Celtic - Nike

Dundee - Puma

Dundee Utd - Nike

Hearts - Adidas

Hibs - Puma

ICT - Errea

Kilmarnock - Killie 1869

Motherwell - Puma

Ross County - Diadora

St. Mirren - Diadora

St. Johnstone - Joma

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

it is very blue but it has red stripes crossing it so not the best but i dont mind it and even though people aint happy about losing the stripes the state scottish football is in i may buy one to help the club out after not being able to purchase a season ticket this season

:lol: The clangers just keep on coming. Taking the predominately BLUE theme a little too far me thinks. White shorts and we could have been playing at Telford Street. The old jaggies will LOVE this one! :lol: It'll only be fair that the next away strip is Black n Red STRIPES.

Not bought a home top for a while and was going to do so this season. The 'stripes', if you can call them that, look like the efforts of a malfunctioning sewing machine. I may reconsider when I see it up close, but, first impressions. Yak!