ICT new home shirt 2012-14

ForzaCaley

If this is the best they can do, please don't sign another contract with Errea

Errea dont choose the design.

So maybe you can tell us who does? This is a standard Errea design with a change in colour option. If you are as informed as you think you are, you will know that Errea have a big input into the selection decision.

I quite like it, but then again I don't get hung up by the whole "not enough this that or the next colour" or "where's the stripes, starts, polka dots" carry on and just take the design for what it is in it's own right.

The fact so many are "hating" it is also reassuring, as I'm pretty sure the last strip to get that reaction ended up being one of our best sellers!!!

• Agree 2

If this is the best they can do, please don't sign another contract with Errea

Errea have plenty of decent designs which have been shown on this thread. And yet someone chose this thing. :slapme:

I know, but who's the plonker that's been leading us away from the decent ones the fans want?

LOVE IT!!

It is different, never had a top like this one before, but I think its classy. As I can't buy a season ticket I'll definatly be buying this to help out.

My only complaint, the black 'stripe' should have been white!

The close up makes the player look like he has a pot belly, what will it do to those of us who actually do?! Not impressed I'm afraid.

Don't worry, that close up is of me wearing it, so it actually has incredible slimming properties.

• Agree 7

Our most succesful seasons have come in predoninantly blue shirts. 2002-04 and 2009-10. The 02-04 actually had a torrid reception at first, everyone thought it was too much like the rangers top of 01-02 season. So maybe, just maybe......

Ain't posted on here in yonks, even lurked but was looking for info on the top. I agree that the top is not the best but I WILL be buying one cause the club needs every penny..

Good to see the banter hasn't changed much here though..... ;)

Our most succesful seasons have come in predoninantly blue shirts. 2002-04 and 2009-10. The 02-04 actually had a torrid reception at first, everyone thought it was too much like the rangers top of 01-02 season. So maybe, just maybe......

We also got relegated in a predominately blue shirt.