ICT new home shirt 2012-14

ForzaCaley

As long as there's a weed in the clubs badge it doesn't matter one hoot to me whether the strip is striped,hooped or predominantly one colour whether that be blue,red,black or pink

Having said that it's good to see younger fans in the city cladded in their locals team strip rather than teams from Glasgow or Aberdeen

I appreciate that it's big business and a money spinner for clubs to sell replica tops but I feel that it should really be aimed for younger fans and rightly so, anyone over the age of 35 in a footie top looks like a roaster in my opinion

It's that long ago I can't remember the last replica top I bought, these days I prefer to dress smart at the footie but in comfort I.e adidas, sergio tacchini or stone island

Dougal

• Agree 3

If one day we ever venture away from Errea kits then something like this would definitely be on my shopping list. (and thats something considering i'm not usually one for buying football tops)

Very nice looking kit IMO (its Stoke Away in case anyone didnt know)

New-Stoke-Away-Kit.jpg

What ever the design, I just wish they made them big enough for the larger end of the fan base. I can't be the only large guy, (in fact i know I am not), excluded from purchasing the top because of errea sizing, Surely there is a loss of income that should be looked at. Perhaps the club could do their own range of xxxxxlarge size tops!

Anyway off to European Court of Human Rights, to complain my rights as a fat b****rd are infringed by sizeist policies of Errea!!

Oh dear ! it's all part of growing up I suppose, never mind, maturity comes to us all one day then you remember there's a bit more to life and strips dont matter that much.

Just support the team the way you want to.......... that's the best idea... OK.....so endeth todays lesson!

• Agree 3

Oh dear ! it's all part of growing up I suppose, never mind, maturity comes to us all one day then you remember there's a bit more to life and strips dont matter that much.

Just support the team the way you want to.......... that's the best idea... OK.....so endeth todays lesson!

:clapping:

In today's Courier, they publish a rather sad wee online comment on earlier comments by fans on the new strip, and it reads -

"ICT history? All 18 years of it?

ICT fans? All three of them?"

It's signed "Hadji Douglas".

Looks to me as if, 18 years on, Chick Allan's biggest fan is still "spitting mad" at the merger! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor old Buenos Hornell must be feeling it bad at the moment. Not only does he have the post-merger anguish to deal with but his beloved teddy bears are no more and the queen shook hands with Martin McGuiness. All we need now is for him to start following the staggies and they'll be back in the Highland League before you know it.....

In today's Courier, they publish a rather sad wee online comment on earlier comments by fans on the new strip, and it reads -

Looks to me as if, 18 years on, Chick Allan's biggest fan is still "spitting mad" at the merger! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye he always likes to have a dig on the Courier page, sometimes I like to have a wee dig back. ex Caley refusnik now Rangers supporter, rather ironic that he's slagging ICT's history seen as Sevco are only a few weeks old.

Caley refusnik now Rangers supporter,

Hang on a minute... let's get this straight.

Back in 1994 poor old Buenos Hadji, due to scruples regarding the loss of his Highland League team, "declines" :lol: to associate himself with a new club which then progressed to the SPL in a decade. Instead he decides to become a lifelong supporter :lol: of another club which now finds itself in the Third Division, from which the club he declined to back moved on as champions all of 15 years ago.

Talk about a magnet for lost causes!

I really hope he doesn't bet on the horses!! :lol: :lol:

Edited by Charles Bannerman
  • Agree 2

Caley refusnik now Rangers supporter,

Hang on a minute... let's get this straight.

Back in 1994 poor old Buenos Hadji, due to scruples regarding the loss of his Highland League team, "declines" :lol: to associate himself with a new club which then progressed to the SPL in a decade. Instead he decides to become a lifelong supporter :lol: of another club which now finds itself in the Third Division, from which the club he declined to back moved on as champions all of 15 years ago.

Talk about a magnet for lost causes!

I really hope he doesn't bet on the horses!! :lol: :lol:

I suppose he has swapped "On a Life Support Machine" for a club that is just about on a Life Support Machine!

• Agree 1

I'm sure I saw him use a nasty four letter word to discribe Catholics on Facebook which would indicate who his big team was.

18 years is actually quite a while. Thats long enough for him to have a child and have the child grow up, realise his dad is a sad pathetic and bitter old man and decide that they don't want anything to do with him like the rest of his family probably do.

• Agree 2