ICT new home shirt 2012-14

ForzaCaley

Our most succesful seasons have come in predoninantly blue shirts. 2002-04 and 2009-10. The 02-04 actually had a torrid reception at first, everyone thought it was too much like the rangers top of 01-02 season. So maybe, just maybe......

We also got relegated in a predominately blue shirt.

Maybe we'll get league reconstruction in a predominately blue shirt.

It's certainly different. I think I like it, but i'll need to see it up close.

However, i'll be at the club shop to buy it tomorrow. It would be great for us to have our biggest quantity sales of strips ever considering the current finances!!! No matter what the colours are, there's a Caley Thistle badge on it. That'll do for me.

• Agree 6

I quite like it, no doubt I'll buy it.

If your a true ICT fan you'll buy it no matter what it looks like otherwise who are you Gok Wan? It's not a fashion contest lol.

Edited by gyles
  • Agree 1

If your a true ICT fan you'll buy it no matter what

So you can only be a "true fan" if buy the shirts then? Doesn't matter how many games you go to or how much money you spend supporting the club, it all comes down to whether you buy the shirt or not!

There's nothing worse than a self-proclaimed uber-fan.

If your a true ICT fan you'll buy it no matter what

So you can only be a "true fan" if buy the shirts then? Doesn't matter how many games you go to or how much money you spend supporting the club, it all comes down to whether you buy the shirt or not!

There's nothing worse than a self-proclaimed uber-fan.

Looks like a cheap buy-in to being a fan for you there, Renege....shirt's far cheaper than a season ticket!!!

I'm not trying to cause conflict here, all I'm saying is buy the shirt. I don't understand why it has to be an issue whether you like it or not, if you love the club then you'll wear it no matter what.

• Agree 1

FWIW I quite like the strip with the blue shorts going well with the top and the more I see it the more I like it which gives me a bit of a dilema. Do I or don't I get one after previous years when all the young uns used to go on about older guys wearing football tops. MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I quite like it, no doubt I'll buy it.

If your a true ICT fan you'll buy it no matter what it looks like otherwise who are you Gok Wan? It's not a fashion contest lol.

What a bizarre statement. I don't think it's that great and to be honest I'd rather spend the £40 on going to ICT games.

Edited by RiG