Dons Preview & Report

tm4tj

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/previews-2011-12/aberdeen-v-inverness-ct-preview-r927

ajsict92 has been busy this week sorting out a preview for us to save you the bother of finding out what's going on this weekend.

It's his debut on the editorial section and a good one to kick off with :drinking05: so :rules02: check it out.

Great preview Ajs, yer prediction was like mine...........sh!te, but never mind, three points for us wooohooooooooooooooooooooo

The walker brothers will provide us with a report when they stop walking...............Let's hope they have No Regrets, and I heard they made it Easy on Themselves by not Walking in the Rain because they heard the Sun ain't gonna shine any more.................Woohaaahhwoooohaaahhwoohawooaa...

Pffttttttt...........I don't know what came over me there, but Stay with me Baby........we'll get through this.

• Agree 2

And Gringo Junior, fresh from his walk to Aberdeen has a double whammy for us to read with his match report and Highland march training update.

Great read if you have not been keeping up to date with the marchers who put the mileage in ahead of the big one. Match report is good reading too, always better after a victory :ictscarf:

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/reports-2011-12/aberdeen-v-ict-report-r928

Edited by tm4tj