Buchanan

Harry Chibber

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriboll

YES very.

We all make mistakes now and then - just hope DODS doesn't make one by leaving.

Buchanan made a good impression on his week's trial according to the Daily Record.  :025:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wonder what that means for Dargo

Probably mean bu66er all to Dargo, hardly think he will a threat to a proven SPL goalscorer - yet. That is of course if he stays eh?

Probably mean bu66er all to Dargo, hardly think he will a threat to a proven SPL goalscorer - yet. That is of course if he stays eh?

Yip Grassa said from the start that we would be looking for another striker despite Dargo's decision.

What I meant was I wonder if we are moving for buchanen as a result of talks breaking down with Dargs. I wasnt for a minute suggesting that he would feel threatened by Buchanen

Buchanan would be one for the future, not a replacement for Dargo .... its the younger players who might be more worried about him signing rather than the likes of Bayne, Dargo or Wyness