whats happening with Johnny Hayes?

incafc

I heard he stole Terry's Choc-Ice. Wouldn't have been too bad, but it was a Neapolitan Dark Chocolate one and they're Terry's absolute favourites....and it was the last one...and it was on the hottest day this week!!!

• Agree 1

Its fairly obvious that the very real prospect of him being offered double ,triple or quadruple the £s he`s on

by some other football club is going to happen.

The stepping stone that is ICT has been used again.

Strange as it may sound I hope that he is still injured as if he is fit he should be straight back into the team. Wednesday night was crying out for someone like Hayes to come on and make an impact.

Maybe he said something nasty to Foran and now TB is making an example of him! ;)

I dont want another Rooney situation, so it's probably for the best if we don't rely on him. Still, be nice for the bench to provide excitement and potentially a step up in the table.

I know some will say playing him is more likely to get him to stay. But, either he does or he doesn't at this stage. And I'm sure the club knows which it will be.

I'm quite sure that if JH had signed any pre-contract the press would know about it.

That's just silly. No way an Irishman would play for 'Royal' anyone :wink: !

That'll be why there's a Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, a Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland, a Royal University of Ireland, a Theatre Royal in Waterford etc. etc. etc Oh and lets not forget the Royal Irish Academy and the Royal Irish Yacht Club etc. etc.

Fit? IF YES -then play him. He's an asset that could help put more points on the board. He deserves it and so do the fans.

Unfit? --No contest?

He wants to move? --If so, he will not be happy where he is right now and this will rub off on other players. But do it with class and don't harbour bad feelings because every player has the right to better himself.

He will also find out soon enough that the grass may not be as green as he thinksit is when he gets over the fence.

Then move him for as high a price as can be obtained. The money would be very useful in getting another player who has desire to play for ICT, or to spend on training,improving and encouraging local youngsters who have talent and ....wait for it....yes, have a :canada: great desire to play for Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club.

I've never seen anything to indicate that jonnys unhappy here infact everything I've heard is on the contrary

I've never known terry not play him if unfit since imrie left so in going with he's still unfit

Was it not a hamstring problem? If so I can't imagine terry rushing him it could end his season if he was rushed after a hamstring injury just look at the problems doran has had this season with his hamstring and was that not Gillets problem last season to? It's better to miss him for a week than to lose him for a month

Edited by lukemackay

I'm quite sure that if JH had signed any pre-contract the press would know about it.

That'll be why there's a Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, a Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland, a Royal University of Ireland, a Theatre Royal in Waterford etc. etc. etc Oh and lets not forget the Royal Irish Academy and the Royal Irish Yacht Club etc. etc.

Thanks for that Alex. Appreciate the advice.

I'll think twice next time.

Dont think his commitment to the cause can be questioned after the Hibs game, probably our best player on the park - only player willing to take the ball down and use it and move it about. A loss if he goes, but has he actually had talks or signed anything elsewhere yet?

All gone quiet with the conspiracy theorists over here!!!!

Exactly, why do people post rumours and conjecture in the rumour thread! Crazy.

No problems with the OP raising the issue if he/she genuinely heard rumour on the matter....although I do find it a tad suspicious that an account that is 6 years old and only ever used once before for a similar purpose appears out of nowhere, makes a post, and then disappears again!!! They've not even logged in since making the two posts on this thread....if I was truly interested in a genuine rumour then I'd have come back to check out the responses.

What never fails to amaze me, however, is the need of some people to suckle on that teet and use it as a means to create a whole load of something out of nothing. That gene that exists within some people whereby they can't just accept they know/have heard nothing and then say so or just move along. The forum arsonists who see a hint of smoke and want to fan it furiously in the hope of getting a bit of fire. The ambulance chasers who throw a "I heard something the same" comment in there just so they can return to the scene and gloat of "I told you so's" should anything come of it.

Human nature I guess CaleyD, people love a bit of juicy gossip! Regardless if it any basis on reality. I don't know how often people log in etc but, with the exception of a few I take most things (and posts) with a pinch of salt. At least they had the decency to put it in the rumour sub-forum.

No problems with the OP raising the issue if he/she genuinely heard rumour on the matter....although I do find it a tad suspicious that an account that is 6 years old and only ever used once before for a similar purpose appears out of nowhere, makes a post, and then disappears again!!! They've not even logged in since making the two posts on this thread....if I was truly interested in a genuine rumour then I'd have come back to check out the responses.

What never fails to amaze me, however, is the need of some people to suckle on that teet and use it as a means to create a whole load of something out of nothing. That gene that exists within some people whereby they can't just accept they know/have heard nothing and then say so or just move along. The forum arsonists who see a hint of smoke and want to fan it furiously in the hope of getting a bit of fire. The ambulance chasers who throw a "I heard something the same" comment in there just so they can return to the scene and gloat of "I told you so's" should anything come of it.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.

Just rise above it!

:smile: