Scotty

I don't think we were poor. We just don't have a striker. We dominated today. They had Griffiths and O'Connor. We had Tade and McKay. Had we a Rooney, we would have stuffed them today. But we didn't and those players are hard to find. No need to slate the rest of the team though. We were better than Hibs besides the (very important) points listed above.

We got mugged by an inferior team.

• Agree 3

Yeah i would say we have some decent players but most of the squad is mediocre. Next season probably without Hayes? We're going to struggle, Butcher needs to have a great summer to improve this team.

Out of interest...would you care to share the names of the ones you think are decent? Im curious to know how many of this current squad people actually think are up to the job

Why Tudor-jones never started is a bit strange. And I think McKay has to be dropped and we try Winall for last few games. We need goals and McKay ain't where they are coming from. Defensively we were poor and back to the usual ICT score a goal and lose one within five minutes.

RAGING today. Need this season over. Regroup and get some new faces in. And obviously hope Dunfermline keep losing!!!

• Agree 1

Butcher is completely to blame for this defeat!

normally I am completely behind him but the fact that he didn't start tudur jones and nick Ross is shocking. And then to bring on shane Sutherland there, why? He's already shown how poor a player he is, apart from to run down the clock there was no reason to bring on a sub with a minute to go!

Thats quite a statement. Explain?

I know everone will be fuming about this massivelt disappointing defeat, but we actually got most things right today. Dominated possession, created plenty of good chances and restricted the opponents to 3 chances.

Sadly It all came down to taking chances, and this game highlighted (yet again) the inadequacy of our forwards when it come to finishing. Sigh.

• Agree 2

Hibs are sh*t but what does that make us - what a frustrating 90 mins - big changes are needed but it will need new personnel to achieve it. Even Hibs and Aberdeen have got a Scottish cup semi to look forward but what have we got - another six games of mediocrity. The players need to take a big look at themselves and prove they are not really this poor.

I don't think we were poor. We just don't have a striker. We dominated today. They had Griffiths and O'Connor. We had Tade and McKay. Had we a Rooney, we would have stuffed them today. But we didn't and those players are hard to find. No need to slate the rest of the team though. We were better than Hibs besides the (very important) points listed above.

We got mugged by an inferior team.

getting beat by inferior teams is a worrying trend!