Duplicate posts

tm4tj

I had a problem just now when using quick reply, the site wouldnt let me post a reply, it wasnt until i clicked on the more reply options and the full editor openened that it allowed me to post. It has happened in this thread and in the word association thread. using firefox

thanks CaleyD, given that a try but still same problem with me. It lets me post fine when using the 'more reply options' post editor.

Also for some reason i cannot quote other peoples posts using the quick reply box. I click 'Quote' and the green progress bar doodah thingy comes up but no posts are quotedNot sure if this is relevant but since the problem has started, whenever i create a post, the font shown in the reply box is what i think is 'courier new'. Previously it used to be the same font that shows in regular posts.One other bit of info that may be of use, when posting in the full editor it looks like coding is shown, for example, < p > and < / p > is shown around my post, never seen this before

• 2 weeks later...

Still getting the screen not changing when posting. It just goes into 'limbo'.

What I do now to stop duplication is to open a new window and check to see if topic has posted to forum.

In this instance, the Hibs preview in editorial forum.

Still happening, this is what I get, but post has loaded :shrug:

noConnect.png

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

down.png

Pretty certain that is not being caused by any direct issue with the site.

Any time I have seen ieframe.dll issues it's always been a browser corruption problem.

I don't have time to look into it in detail at moment, but my advice.....stop using Internet Exploder and get a real browser.