ICT -V- Aberdeen

Scotty

Apparently it's Gillet this time

I;m not really one to complain on the forum about our match day performances but jesus, today sounded like an absolute joke.. ref aside or whatnot, we could have been outplayed by East Stirling by the sounds of it. Abysmal is being kind too.

I think pathetic sums up that performance and that might even be an understatement. Again with this comment people will argue but for me personally, Butcher is NOT the man for the job.

• Agree 4

As I've typed many times before on CTO, if only we had two hugely experienced international defenders in charge of our team we might be able to defend.

Abysmal against a very, very poor Aberdeen.

No doubt we will read all the 'he was great' or 'referee was biased' or 'we only need a break' or 'Tade works hard' or, worst of all, lots of posters typing I BELIEVE in big letters in a show of devotion and defiance. Similar really to the view held by Rangers fans that stating 'We Are The People' at random moments in time will save them from liquidation.

Sad really.

• Agree 1

I will only be supporting one Highland SPL team next season and it aint gonna these jokers,had enough of Caley Thistle

Please yourself who you watch next season but do us a favour and don't call youself a supporter. Supporters stick by their team through thick and thin

• Agree 10

I can't bring myself to type anything extensive about this game. When Aberdeen scored their fans cheered for about 10 seconds then sat back down. Summed up the apathy towards this game from both supporters. Attendance was around 3,500 which for an ICT v Aberdeen game is atrocious.

The match report by the Sportsound lad summed it up well. Completely abysmal. How we are not further down the league I have no idea.

Comedy moment was provided by the stand side linesman who flagged Foran as being offside despite being inside his own half as he was flagged. Well done.

Positives

- Doran returning from injury

Negatives

- Too many players lack basic abilities

- 'Planet Butcher' tactics (Tade shoved wide when clearly he was cauing Dons defense problems, then replaced???, then Williams moved forward (ultimately it was him losing the ball after a good run from Shane which led to 2nd goal))

- When do professional footballers realise that to score a goal a shot must be on target - not a single shot on target in the second half

At the moment I think that many season ticket holders will simply not renew next season