Embarrassing Support

Jaggie994

Absolutely sick to death with how pish our support is! For a premier league side it's pathetic. No one sings, no one makes an atmosphere and numbers are horrible. Getting around 200 fans to the likes of Perth or Aberdeen makes me sick. We actually make no attempt to get behind the team. Away games are bad enough support wise, but Home games are an absolute disgrace! Show some f***ing passion for the club!

Let me get this right. The thought of having not many fans at an away game makes you sick....

"Getting around 200 fans to the likes of Perth or Aberdeen makes me sick"

But you're unhappy with a bus (organised by volunteers that's much cheaper than your average public transport) that is put on for fans to travel to away games.

"And f**k your supporters bus heap of *****! "

:rasta:

Could it be that if crowds varying in numbers from 200 to 3000 make you feel sick your actually suffering from agoraphobia?

• Agree 3

Feckin stolen more like - there must have been one hell of a stink with all those unwashed feet, raised sweaty oxters and second hand shoes torn off athlete foot ridden gypsies. And we gave the unwashed a chance to put that into the salubrious atmosphere of the Longman, alongside their skid mark bottoms and urine stained undies !!

Oh the banter, how iv missed it!!!! Its like breaking the surface of water and taking a deep breath after swimming too deep in a pool whilst trying to dive down for your goggles because they fell off due to someone taking a swipe at your face

Staggy4life. You amaze me, wheres the charity shop in Dungwall. I thought it was a static caravan.

Refreshing t shirt I saw someone wearing a couple off weeks ago, it said "Caravaners do it in Dingwall"

Our support is embarrassing worst in the SPL just want something done so there's more atmosphere at games!

Have you been to mcdirmid park?

4th in the league and they still struggle to get 3000 through the door. If we had something to chant about we would. if you had been at Aberdeen last month, or even st Johnstone a couple weeks ago you wouldn't be sayin this. You can't base your judgements on a handful of games. I'm guessing the ones you attended we lost. But caley away the atmosphere is almost always good

• Agree 2

Just wait people! Assuming a Rangers Newco start in the 3rd Division! Lets see how many of their "supporters" stay with them as the move up the leagues. Some may even try and support their local teams for once!