ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-05183800-1335982992.png

Are twitter updates not on the go these days?

Sometimes ... depends on whether don is able to do them, or if not, whether I can do them from radio commentary. Not sure how Don is fixed tonight, but this is middle of my afternoon at work so nothing doing from me ..... although from Twitter page I do note Rangers now 2-0 up on Dundee Utd and Hibs 2 up on the Dons !

Sometimes ... depends on whether don is able to do them, or if not, whether I can do them from radio commentary. Not sure how Don is fixed tonight, but this is middle of my afternoon at work so nothing doing from me ..... although from Twitter page I do note Rangers now 2-0 up on Dundee Utd and Hibs 2 up on the Dons !

Fair enough, good to hear from a fans point of view as the radio commentary can be pretty poor, especially when Brian Irvine is involved.

Scotty... how do you access the commentary from abroad? I was paying for a UK VPN before, but would prefer a free option if there was one.

Fair enough, good to hear from a fans point of view as the radio commentary can be pretty poor, especially when Brian Irvine is involved.

Scotty... how do you access the commentary from abroad? I was paying for a UK VPN before, but would prefer a free option if there was one.

I pay for a UK VPN connection. very reliable, very good and very stable. I believe Scarlet Pimple did mention a free one called ExPAt Shield: http://expatshield.com/products/ but not sure if its any good as I havent used it .....

I pay for a UK VPN connection. very reliable, very good and very stable. I believe Scarlet Pimple did mention a free one called ExPAt Shield: http://expatshield.com/products/ but not sure if its any good as I havent used it .....

Cheers, will try it out.

no need for Aberdire to save us IHE ..... 1 point today means we would be on 33 with 2 to play and Pars would be on 25 with 2 to play .... 31 max for them if it stays this way ..... but 0-0 always makes me twitchy and we have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory or a draw before !!!!

Could make for an interesting last 2 games if it stays this way though .... Hibs play Dunfermline on Saturday which could be a relegation decider (1pt for Hibs and Pars would be down), then Hibs come to us on the final week ..... while Pars entertain Killie.....

Scotty - i know all the possibilities - but Pars have taken on Hardie and feckin Barrowman lingering. We should be substituting and changing the system - with Tade, Sutherland and even Shinnie as potential attacking options. We should not have to rely on anybody to get out of this mess.