ICT -V- Dunfermline

Scotty

You worry too much ya olde git. We were comfortably numb. A point was never in doubt and all three could have been more realistic.

That does not get away from our poor season though, and we are where we deserve to be.

Someone described the players as mercenaries - with a performance like that they should be paying just to get a game!

Worst performance of the season? Did Foran make any passes to his own players? How lucky was he not being sent off with his blatant body hug?

I am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket!

• Agree 1

Someone described the players as mercenaries - with a performance like that they should be paying just to get a game!

Worst performance of the season? Did Foran make any passes to his own players? How lucky was he not being sent off with his blatant body hug?

I am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket!

Please don't, it's fans the club needs.

In fairness to Foran he would have to be very unlucky to get sent off for a "blatant body hug".

And why was foran in that position anyway he was at right back trackIng back giving everything because his own players couldn't take whoever it was themselves. He showed great determination to keep going and IMO that was a foul worth taking.

Edited by lukemackay

There are many of us that are showing where we stand by staying away. I am now going to openly state that this may remain the state of affairs if the present management system remains intact. The blood of the merger, the family spirit, the togetherness and the camarderie is being sucked out of this club. However I wouldnt put Butcher as low as a compariosn to Brewster. TB has charima and personality and charm.

I stayed away but it was about 500 miles away, couldnt get a flight back in time but heard the highlight was Golobart dancing with nessie.