'Post' button

Do any of the people in the know have any idea what my site problems are and how to fix them. I cant quote or multiquote. I can only post if I go via 'more reply options'.

It is becoming very very frustrating

I had similar problems and I was advised by CaleyD that you have to completely clear the cache, internet history, temporary files etc. Once everything has been cleared the problem should be rectified

As with previous issues recently, make sure you have cleared caches etc .... you should also make sure you have allowed javascript for the site as all the features you mention are javascript related.

since 'fixing' the skin on the site, I have been unable to duplicate any of these errors ... not saying you are imagining them, but I just cant duplicate them .....

I had similar problems and I was advised by CaleyD that you have to completely clear the cache, internet history, temporary files etc. Once everything has been cleared the problem should be rectified

if you want to be more selective, you can retain passwords and history ... just make sure cache is cleared and any temp files or cookies relating to CTO are cleared.

if you want to be more selective, you can retain passwords and history ... just make sure cache is cleared and any temp files or cookies relating to CTO are cleared.

I tried that first. I just deleted cookies and temp files relating to CTO however it didnt resolve the issue. It wasnt until i did a complete clear of cache, cookies, temp files etc that the problems cleared for me

It's entirely possible that it isn't/wasn't a specific CTO entry in cache/cookies/temp files. Other elements on the page use javascript (like the ads) and it could have been something left over from that which was causing a conflict and blocking the site javascript from engaging.

It can be a bit needle in the haysack trying to pin down specifics like that, especially when the symptoms are a not uniform.

Glad you're sorted though.