ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-21332500-1336225297.png

No Rossco and no Williams? I there a story in there??? Gillet will be central defence with G Shinnie wide left.

Good attacking options though, are we going for broke?

Not too bad a first half, not much happening at either end with most of the football being played on the deck. Nok much between the teams, but fancy there could be goals in the second half.

More importantly, fans are in good voice and enjoying themselves.

Some of the moves today have been awesome. Caley D his ball control was something to behold! And old caley girls hand control of the banana is, well, to be see to be believed. Moraywandfrer risked the Highland March by diving to save the beach ball. Oh and I believe its still 0-0 on the pitch?

• Agree 1

Good result, well done Richie Foran, that goal has been a long time coming. That's 10 points off of St Mirren, they have saved Ross Tokely and Inverness Caledonian Thistle from relegation.

Well done to our away fans! Great support and the singing came through loud and clear on line.

ENJOY THE WALK HOME....Good luck

Should have been a high scoring win but it was a win so I don't really care too much.

:love02: :party: :love02:

None of which comes close to the pleasure brought to the entire stand by the oral skills of DewsburyDude

I have PMd Donald to ask him what he actually means by this statement?! :lol:

On the Tokely question.... I understand that Ross is injured.

Wonderful retail analogy from the manager. In his post match interview he said that Celtic and formerly Rangers shop for players from Harrods (maybe for Still Game watchers that should be "Harrid's")... the rest of the SPL shop at Marks and Spencer but ICT's budget forces them to shop at ASDA. (Lidl and Aldi were also mentioned!)

A decent chef can make a gourmet meal from the most basic of ingredients!!

We've never had much money and never will. Terry should stop moaning and get on with his job

Perhaps if he didn't spend so much of our money on turkey's we might do better :tongueincheek: