ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-70098400-1336830055.png

Well my first thought was why change it yet again - That is also not the type of move that encourages me that Golobart has a future with us and perhaps a sign that Proctor does. I would have to say that I am extremely disappointed that we have'nt given some of the yoofs an opportunity. Same old, same old - bring on 16.45 ish and bring this season to an end.

3pts and 10th place finish

League Cup - 2nd Round lost 1-0 Ayr United

Scottish Cup - 5th Round lost 0-2 Celtic

Hopefully better next season

Are you suggesting that improvement on that is a big ask ?!!

Shouldn't be but you never know. Squad for next season needs to get finalised asap and any new players bedded in pre-season so we can start off on the right foot. Would like to see better than 10th but still hoping for that long awaited cup final appearance - League or Scottish cup.

At least it wasn't hoofball today and we did win, lack of shots on goal in the first half was disappointing but the second half was better.

Think it will be back to square one for next season though. :ponder:

I hope Shinnie A is ok he seemed a bit off his game today, loved hearing Tansey getting a hard time first half ha sit down shut up ;) and being told to sit down when the penalty was being place ;-/ seriously.... I thinking about moving seats next season I've listened to them talk **** all season kno8s I'm starting to question Darwin........