Greg Tansey to Motherwell?

RedCard

Played a charity Pro Am which included Stuart McCall and while chatting about ICT he mentioned that he was very interested in Greg Tansey, he knows he's out of contract but did say they are looking at alot of players just now so nothing may come of it.

IHE - see that bloody media journalists, twisting things. It was Johnny Hayes that said that, but he said if had been pre merger Thistle he would have stayed.

Think he had been looking at the website and was trying to wind up an anti merger county fan we all know

Is this as reliable as the Gavin Morrison leak.

We are no different to the rest of the clubs in the league. Some will stay and some will go. That's fact.

DOH - This is a "Rumour" section !!

But come on - of course some will stay and some will go - but it is who that is going is of more concern plus the apparent stalling of others, the return of loanees and the treatment of local legends and yoof. Tell me that this has happened season after season !!

another mention in the media on Motherwells interest in Tansey: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18194452

Meanwhile, BBC Scotland has learned Motherwell are keen to sign Inverness Caledonian Thistle's out-of-contract midfielder Greg Tansey.

Fir Park boss Stuart McCall was interested in the player last year before he joined the Highland club.

From what Tansey has said in the Press it sounds like he wants to stay though the prospects of a move to Motherwell sound good. I hope he remains here. I think he could be a better player now that he's had a full season of SPL footall under his belt.

wouldnt blame him if he goes... champions league chances and lets face it stranger things have happened and should they get a couple of decent signings in they COULD even reach the group stages. its a long shot but who knows. find it more surprising that clancy turned down a contract to head to Hibs

He has signed for Stevenage on a three year deal.

My source is Tyrone Smith's twitter.

Gonna add fair play to him. Thats a really good move, three years at a League 1 club that made the play offs this season. I wish him all the best.

Edited by ubern