Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

I have declined to buy one this year (despite an excellent offer for under 25's) due to the farce that is Scottish football. Its the only way I can demonstrate that things need to change. Sky Sports and ESPN are binned from my TV schedule also.

• Agree 1

As I mentioned in another thread I have renewed but my wife has not. Due to not really enjoying it anymore and wanting to spend the time with our baby daughter.

Not the end of the world but I was quite disappointed that we never even received a letter thanking us for our support etc and asking us to renew as we have had in previous years. Just as well I'm on CTO to find out about early bird dates, cos I haven't even seen anything in the local media about it. Though I'd have probably called the club to see what was happening anyway.

Here's hoping that our pre-season picks up and we get some folk signed up or it could be a depressing decision lol!

In the past I've never had a season ticket because I worked offshore and didn't get to too many games. I had intended buying two this season seeing as I've retired now but the farce that is the SPL is making my mind up against that.

Im renewing mine the clubs doing what they can, they have made a great offer with this "recession ticket" and the rangers scenario isn't anything to do with them.i don't see why the club should suffer over the rangers scenario as its not do with us. I feel like we are an innocent child caught up in a parents feud.

• Agree 2

Despite bleating on here last week about the entertainment last season I renewed ours last Friday. Do they issue books in number order? If they do I got numbers 109 and 110 for the Main Stand. A mate got number 118 this Monday. Does that mean we have only sold that number of season books to date for the Main Stand.

Disappointing that the club didn't have the decency to send out an application form this year.

Sorry Luke but this clubs chairman was one of the eleven who passed the new regulations today.

The one for tougher rules that will mean rangers will be deducted a third of the points they earned this season next season?

So your all for Newco's being allowed in the SPL?

Sorry Luke but this clubs chairman was one of the eleven who passed the new regulations today.

The one for tougher rules that will mean rangers will be deducted a third of the points they earned this season next season?

dont think i mentioned newco

Only if they are still in administration at the start of next season. That wont happen though because they will not still be in admin. There's more liklihood of them being a Newco allowed into SPL without penalty.

As I mentioned in another thread I have renewed but my wife has not. Not the end of the world but I was quite disappointed that we never even received a letter thanking us for our support etc and asking us to renew as we have had in previous years.

Despite bleating on here last week about the entertainment last season I renewed ours last Friday. Do they issue books in number order? If they do I got numbers 109 and 110 for the Main Stand. A mate got number 118 this Monday. Does that mean we have only sold that number of season books to date for the Main Stand.

Disappointing that the club didn't have the decency to send out an application form this year.

Here's hoping that our pre-season picks up and we get some folk signed up or it could be a depressing decision lol!

Don't know where your letters are, but we received our letter of thanks early May, presumably after possible relegation was not an issue. Dated 26th April, " The Journey Continues". Also included details of the fans evening on May 7th and application form for season tickets.

So no gripes from us and tickets have been renewed

Edited by Aim High

Not the end of the world but I was quite disappointed that we never even received a letter thanking us for our support etc and asking us to renew as we have had in previous years.

As I mentioned in another thread I have renewed but my wife has not. Due to not really enjoying it anymore and wanting to spend the time with our baby daughter.

Don't know where your letters are, but we received our letter of thanks early May, presumably after possible relegation was not an issue. Dated 26th April, " The Journey Continues". Also included details of the fans evening on May 7th and application form for season tickets.

So no gripes from us and tickets have been renewed

Perhaps they could only afford the postage on some of them! If it was just me then perhaps it got lost in the post, but if others are saying they never got theirs obviously there has been an oversight somewhere.

Perhaps they could only afford the postage on some of them!

Which reminds me. Last year the postie left a card saying there was an item to collect with underpaid postage. So I made a trip to the sorting office a few miles away and handed over £1.50.......only to find it was Dundee Utd sending a season ticket pack to my wife (who gave hers up a few years ago) and they hadn't franked it all.

Not happy!

Only if they are still in administration at the start of next season. That wont happen though because they will not still be in admin. There's more liklihood of them being a Newco allowed into SPL without penalty.

It's all very confusing. Tbh I've taken no notice of what's going on at ibrox. I'm

Not fussed what happens to them. My concern is ict. Not the league and certainly not rangers.

I know feck all about what's gonna happen if rangers go into newco and I know feck all about the repurcutions of it.

Is it not all hypothetical anyway?

Going off on a tangent but I'd certainly be concerned about the league that ICT are playing in.

I've still to decide on renewing. I think today (or tomorrow is the deadline). Most of the guys I went along with have stopped going so it's not so much of a draw for me any more if I'm not going with them to be honest.

Your right you never mentioned newco. I was asking if you were in favour of the newco rules and was wondering if you thought our chairman made the right vote. It appeared from your last post that you were in favour of them so I only asked to make sure.

Nevermind though you've already mentioned in a later post that you don't care what happens to rangers even if they do enter back in through the newco.

Your right you never mentioned newco. I was asking if you were in favour of the newco rules and was wondering if you thought our chairman made the right vote. It appeared from your last post that you were in favour of them so I only asked to make sure.

Nevermind though you've already mentioned in a later post that you don't care what happens to rangers even if they do enter back in through the newco.

As I've mentioned in other threads I havnt a clue what any of the repurcutions are if rangers go into newco I've not followed it. But i think they should be treated in the same way as livi, and Gretna. But people more qualified than me in the club that will make decisions for the clubs benefit.

I'm just a fan not a businessman

Perhaps they could only afford the postage on some of them! If it was just me then perhaps it got lost in the post, but if others are saying they never got theirs obviously there has been an oversight somewhere.

The club are going to risk losing out on hundreds of pounds just to save themselves the cost of a stamp....are you for real!!!!

Given the volume of letters sent...and having helped put the renewal packs together I know there were thousands...then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a few would go astray within the postal system and it's also not beyond the realms of possibility that of those then more than one would be a user on here.

• Agree 2

Perhaps they could only afford the postage on some of them!

The club are going to risk losing out on hundreds of pounds just to save themselves the cost of a stamp....are you for real!!!!

Not to put words in Fraz's mouth, I think the comment was meant tongue in cheek :wink:

Edited by martinskye
  • Agree 1