Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

Just for your information, we are open today and tomorrow from 10am - 3pm. Renewals processed over this weekend will be processed at the early bird rate. Standard prices will apply as planned from Monday. We are also open Bank Holiday Monday and Tuesday normal hours 10am - 5.30pm

If there was ever a post highlighting the lack of season tickets purchased to date this is it

When the club shop resorts to pleading requests it's a fair indication that things aren't too rosey in the garden

Dougal

I take it you've got your season ticket to support the cause Dougal... oh wait you're saving your money to watch County, I forgot. :tuttut:

• Agree 1

Blasted when they don't try and blasted again when they do....get the feeling that some people are never happier than when they are stirring the **** and looking for an argument.

There's people knocking their pan in trying to make things a bit better under extremely difficult circumstances and all others can do is sit behind a keyboard, criticise and do feck all but leave those who are trying with a feeling of "why bother?".

Give yourselves a shake, FFS.

Wait a minute how exactly am I blasting the club I merely commented that season tickets are down but I'd be delighted if I was proved wrong and this was not the case but I seriously doubt it

For the record I applaud the shop for coming on here and reiterating to the fans about the early bird incentive as its good PR

I've already stated I wont be purchasing one and I'll be picking and choosing my games this year along with the odd County and Clach game providing they are at home when we are away, if anyone has a problem with that I couldnt care one hoot

Think someone needs a holiday or a short break, I hear bus tours are a good way to chill out, take Macleod you could even class it as a CTO mod/admin jolly to recharge the batteries

Dougal

Edited by dougal

OK folks, less of the personal insults and get back to discussing season tickets.

I would have imagined that ICTshop posted that of their own bat without any official directive from the club. I may be wrong, but the person that would have done this is only trying to help and not trying to annoy people and guessing that Ross Tokely would go to the press. In reality, anything that we can do to sell tickets has to be good for everyone, no matter how or when it is publicised.

I have not got mine yet, basically because I need to earn some money first. Times are hard for everyone, but if I can afford it then I will, no matter what team is selected or who we do or don't sign.

• Agree 1

Thank you very much for the moderating protection. It would appear that some individuals feel that they are above reproach. I apologise to the club shop if my post has upset anybody or caused any negative reaction. It was evidently posted in pure innocence and, at any other time, would have clearly been the most appropriate time to proffer a Bank Holiday weekend offer. I may well have a "sick" sense of humour but I still chuckle at the timing and hat may have well been fate !!

Given the "atmosphere" at the moment it is not surprising that the "friction" levels have increased and I can appreciate that there is a number of loyal, dilligent employees who are trying to keep the ship afloat in the stormy waters.

• Agree 1

Just a quick reminder that if you cant afford to pay for a season ticket in one go, then paying by installments is an option, with the early bird discount taken off the full cost, I believe it only works out at a couple of pounds more than the cost of the full price season ticket over the whole year. Which of course is a saving as opposed to paying at the gate for home matches.

This also guarantees you getting a seat for the Historical very first SPL Highland Derby

• Agree 1

OK folks, less of the personal insults and get back to discussing season tickets.

I would have imagined that ICTshop posted that of their own bat without any official directive from the club. I may be wrong, but the person that would have done this is only trying to help and not trying to annoy people and guessing that Ross Tokely would go to the press. In reality, anything that we can do to sell tickets has to be good for everyone, no matter how or when it is publicised.

I have not got mine yet, basically because I need to earn some money first. Times are hard for everyone, but if I can afford it then I will, no matter what team is selected or who we do or don't sign.

renewed 3 of my 4 today. :banana: granddaughter fed up going has fallen by the wayside

cost me £514.50 (4.50 booking fee) :pukeleft:

mr jobby dip into some of that heavy pension and get signed up

i am working my nuts off to pay into the fund to keep you and others in the comfort you are in :fingers:

I decided not to renew. I'll still go to games but it's not value for money for me anymore. I really dislike going to games against the Old Firm and will settle for watching them on the TV and given that due to work and / or the weather disruption I normally miss about another 2 - 4 Homes a season. So for me personally, I'll get better games / £ value if I just pay as I go.

It's sad but football, whilst an important thing in my life, is no longer the most important thing I need to concern myself with.

End of the line for my two season books - dreadful home performances have been making me think for a while that I could find a better use for the money, as has the treatment of some of my favourite players, but the killer was the Rangers scandal and, more to the point, the inaction, ineptitude and all-round deafening silence from footballing authorities and other clubs' boards. I care about ICT, but as a club participating in a fair footballing competition. What's happened over the last couple of months is a tacit admission that the competition is not fair, and may well not have been fair for a very long time, but that it's ok to cheat, break the rules of the association and the law of the land if you're sufficiently (self-)important: off you go, naughty Rangers, and come back as a new company when, without automatic sanctions in place, we'll probably just let you back into the SPL with a smacked bum. To me, that just isn't cricket, and it's certainly not football: more like wrestling.

Edited by 4ize
  • Agree 3

Subject to the fixture's and my working rota falling nicely into place, I'll be looking at getting a season ticket for the forthcoming campaign.

220 for an adult and 2 kids may be the best bet. Saves a few more pennies and the kids get a day out.

Amazing how the club lacks finances to pay players wages when fans turn their backs on the club because 1 player leaves. Who would have thought!

Junior, I'm not sure it's just the one player that's got people on the run. You know the straw that broke my back but, talking to people outwith these boards, I get the impression that, for the less tribally-minded supporter, watching the old team so thoroughly dismantled (and rebuilt in a somewhat shabby fashion) is sort of like seeing REM after Berry left: just not the same thing at all. I also get the sense that the 'cosier' feel the club had in the pre-SPL days is being missed; that's fine and probably as it should be (they're not, after all, a Highland League outfit any more) but if it's not replaced with something else - like sleek professionalism, for instance - then you're bound to see some of the emotional ties severed, which inevitably translates to fewer bums on seats, particularly in t' current clahmit. Shame, but sic transit gloria Caley.

• Agree 1

Some posters are suggesting that like for like season ticket sales are down on last year. If you did miss the deadline or havent had a season ticket before, then a window of opportunity has appeared to bag yourself some good seats up out of the rain.

Some posters are suggesting that like for like season ticket sales are down on last year. If you did miss the deadline or havent had a season ticket before, then a window of opportunity has appeared to bag yourself some good seats up out of the rain.

Ok I did read that there are cheaper deals somewhere on the uncovered areas at either side of the main stand but let's face it who in their right mind would want to sit in these areas throughout a Scottish winter????

I would love to know who was responsible for designing that two uncovered add ons as it is an eyesore and I find it unbelievable that planning granted permission for it

The least the club could do would be to try and cover both wings who knows it might encourage more fans justifying the cost to upgrade

Dougal

Junior, I'm not sure it's just the one player that's got people on the run. You know the straw that broke my back but, talking to people outwith these boards, I get the impression that, for the less tribally-minded supporter, watching the old team so thoroughly dismantled (and rebuilt in a somewhat shabby fashion) is sort of like seeing REM after Berry left: just not the same thing at all. I also get the sense that the 'cosier' feel the club had in the pre-SPL days is being missed; that's fine and probably as it should be (they're not, after all, a Highland League outfit any more) but if it's not replaced with something else - like sleek professionalism, for instance - then you're bound to see some of the emotional ties severed, which inevitably translates to fewer bums on seats, particularly in t' current clahmit. Shame, but sic transit gloria Caley.

Maybe if we had someone at the top of the tree who actually cared about ICT, and football in general, we could bring back some community/family feeling to the club!

• Agree 1

Maybe if we had someone at the top of the tree who actually cared about ICT, and football in general, we could bring back some community/family feeling to the club!

You clearly don't have a clue or are deliberately trying to push someones buttons with the wind-up!!!!

It is down to the performances on the park and the perceived flaws in the management and leadership of the club that people are making the decision not to renew their ST's with an added financial consideration for the majority. There are a lot of diligent employees trying admirably to promote the club and I would say that Kenny Cameron does have the club at heart but his "job" is as much to be the spokesman at the moment which places him as the "scapegoat" to zoom in on. From my perspective we are getting as much communication as we have done in a long time, albeit having to be dressed up in more "political" verse. As with most things today the reinstatement of the "togetherness" factor also needs financing.

• 3 weeks later...

The club has announced that season tickets for last season's seats can be renewed up to today and after that they will go on general public sale - this makes me think that there are actually a lot of people who have not renewed their season tickets or why bother with such an offer.... http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/532-last-chance-saturday

After all the noise that was made about people not supporting the club via season ticket sales because of the Rangers SPL debacle I am curious to know where the club is now with ticket sales against last years numbers and how many more have actually been sold since the announcement of a 'No' vote to Rangers in the SPL.

One club that don't seem to be having a problem with ticket sales are our friends across the bridge who have already broken their season ticket record that they set last year. They have also launched their new home and away strips for next season and are able to sell them via an on-line club shop that is actually up and running pre-season.

We seem to be missing another trick here if people are actually looking to support the club financially by purchasing merchandise after the so-called Rangers boycott but it appears we currently have no outlet to view and purchase any merchandise close season to those outwith the city or further afield.

I renewed mine on Thursday. I debated as to whether or not I would bother as I am studying in Aberdeen at the moment meaning I am between Inverness and there. I didn't get to enough home games to justify having one last year, however I decided that I would get one again partly because of the clubs decision on the newco. I made a point of contacting the club and venting my anger on here and I felt that I and other fans were listened to. I'll just need to make an extra effort to get to more games this year and work it around my uni/work life.

Edited by Proctor
  • Agree 5

As promised I have now purchased two ST's online for main stand. By my reckoning and based on ticketing web we have sold 2338 of the available 4086 season tickets. Hopefully now that the vote has been cast a few more will make purchases

• Agree 3

Sorry Luke but this clubs chairman was one of the eleven who passed the new regulations today.

The one for tougher rules that will mean rangers will be deducted a third of the points they earned this season next season?

Only if they are still in administration at the start of next season. That wont happen though because they will not still be in admin. There's more liklihood of them being a Newco allowed into SPL without penalty.