James McFadden

What would he coach? How to make a living out of one very magical moment? :lol:

Are you too young to remember him tearing up the SPL?

Not quite but it's easy to forget that just like its easy to forget the good butchers done when we have one bad season.

Are you Butchers lovechild or something? your blind defense of him is something to behold. May i remind you....in Butchers time here, he got us relegated in his first half season here...from a situation that was salvageable, and he nigh on repeated that feat last season. So I think overall, his record is leaning toward sub-standard!

To be fair, it was the players who got us relegated, not Butcher. He doesn't kick a ball on the pitch....so those who do have to bear as much of the blame as he does.

What would he coach? How to make a living out of one very magical moment? :lol:

Are you too young to remember him tearing up the SPL?

Not quite but it's easy to forget that just like its easy to forget the good butchers done when we have one bad season.

Are you Butchers lovechild or something? your blind defense of him is something to behold. May i remind you....in Butchers time here, he got us relegated in his first half season here...from a situation that was salvageable, and he nigh on repeated that feat last season. So I think overall, his record is leaning toward sub-standard!

To be fair, it was the players who got us relegated, not Butcher. He doesn't kick a ball on the pitch....so those who do have to bear as much of the blame as he does.

Might as well not have a manager then eh.
  • Agree 3

Oh my gawd the witch from the north is turning the rumours thread in to yet another Terry Butcher debate - but to be fair she did post without a question or asking for a source. I hope james mcFadden isnt reading this as it is becoming negative and destructive. :lol: :lol:

Wee rumour going around that McFadden may be offered the position of player coach which could mean Mr Mispass moving on, potentially to Alloa.

Source is the back bar of the Fairways !!!

Sounds good and if Johndo is prepared to back his own story up who am I to argue?

Hey Faddy! Gie's yer autograph pal! :rules02:

Actually, no, I didn't.....ICTPaisley tried though!

To be concise and explanatory - it was you - ICT Paisley was having a pop at young Luke and was disparaging of TB - but it was ignored by others until you decided to intervene with a short inflammatory off topic response - which was as "wrong" as ICT Paisley's post. :shrug02:

It is my post and revelation if not the story which is backed up by a few others - an offer has been made so we have to await the outcome which is probably related to Faddy waiting to see what other offers he gets. And to be REALLY inflammatory it could also be a more financially credible rumour if money woild be available for Faddy - and potentially Black and Clarkson - if the club formerly known at Rangers had their eyes on another member of the ICT management team.

Not suprising really but looks like this 'rumour' has well and truly been quashed

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/Sport/Football/Inverness-Caley-Thistle/Malpas-Stars-out-of-our-league-8011238.htm

MAURICE Malpas would love to be reunited with James McFadden and David Clarkson - but admits they are well out of Caley Thistle's price range.

"Supporters will be speculating about who the manager is looking at, but they have to pull back on their ideas in terms of attracting players of the stature of James and David.

"Don't get me wrong, we'd love to be able to bring them to Caley Thistle, but realistically they are out of our range and I'd expect they'll be considering their options."

johndo, enough of your pish, if you have something decent then come out with it otherwise whats the point ?

I have a reputation to maintain - one man's pish is another man's entertainment - I would have thought that this was a fairly believable rumour and how did MM know that the wages were out of our league if they didn't even make an enquiry - and note that the name of IAN BLACK was not actually included !!

It must be a bit like baiting Canadians but it is better feckin reading than the incessant crap about Rangers.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
  • Agree 2

Did you actually know that the English idiom definiton of "to cry wolf" is actually "to give a false alarm". From my perspective some of my utterances are akin to a "prank" that leaves no individual in a state of overt distress or in danger of losing their lives. It is the mere fact that some individuals still actually react in the manner that you have on a feckin fun forum to the ravings of an alter ego only serves to "stoke the fires" and actually does bring a certain feeling of satisfaction (I thank you for that. :lol:

But going back to the subject manner I would like to state that ICT did have a contact with both individuals and/or agents to ascertain the situation and that is actually the rumour that I alluded to - probably supported by the wording of the Misspass statement - so I was in fact correct. It is probable that these "rumours" originally eminated from my good self BUT the potential of signing these two and Black are not in the land of fantasy, albeit financially doubtful.

As in the case of Ian Black I would have been sorely disappointed if we hadnt had a wee peek / peck at all three to see if there was any chance - Black and Faddy both stated that they were open to offers, Black actually mentioned ICT himself, Faddy is more interested in a coaching role and clearly stated that he was prepared to consider any offer from an SPL club. Clarkson is struggling to get another club and there is a strong link between him, TB and MM.

And in conclusion I do not wish to alarm you but I have heard rumours about talks with Ashtone Morgan and Iain Hume (now the latter would be a fine capture) :wink: