James McFadden

• 2 months later...

James is still a free agent I see, what do folk think about a fans initiative to raise some cash to bring him here for 6 months? Would certainly perk the place up a bit if we achieved the impossible.

You'll have no shortage of people telling you that's a great idea and that they will participate....when it comes time to pay up though, they'll all have magically disappeared.

James is still a free agent I see, what do folk think about a fans initiative to raise some cash to bring him here for 6 months? Would certainly perk the place up a bit if we achieved the impossible.

You'll have no shortage of people telling you that's a great idea and that they will participate....when it comes time to pay up though, they'll all have magically disappeared.

Out of interest how many folk said they would buy a season ticket if the club did the right thing re rangers and then didn't ? You keep banging on about it as though it was hundreds when in fact I'd imagine it was no more than a handful .

There's probably a good few ex-Rangers fans that didn't support the line. Although you could say the same thing about Aberdeen or Hibs, the Rangers of the North, plus the Highland League team and the Scottish League team scenario probably makes for a larger amount of former Rangers supporters for ICT than perhaps any other club.

C'mon do you roasters really think the ICT board voted regarding Sevco on the back of a handful of emails from cyber fans?????

I'm not usually one for siding with the board but I'm sure there was a lot more thought put into it than satisfying 30/40 odd anonymous fans that were threatening to not renew their season tickets

Get a grip

Dougal

• Agree 1

I'm sure if you want to go down that road then it's possible, just as it might be possible that it was one person using hundreds of different names.

Why doesn't someone then take a list of all the names that said they were season ticket holders and would refuse to re-knew if a the club voted Yes and see how many of them were season ticket holders last season after all? It could well be that some people sent the same email multiple times with a different name each time, some people weren't season ticket holders at all and some may even have been fans of other clubs trying to pressure every SPL team they could.

• 2 weeks later...