What are you?

bauhaus

Looking to see how people regard themselves. If you are away from home, on holiday for instance, ie out of the uk, if someone comes up to you and asks if you are English, HOW DO YOU REACT? Do you just say yes, or say no Im British, or do you go no no no, Im Scottish.

Slightly off topic but I did not realise untill recently there is a Jacobite Party registered and have had 2 candidates in a General Election in 2010. Strangely enough,one of them stood in Berwick lol

Very strange manifesto. They want a Scottish Republic. Bonnie Prince Charlie wouldn't be liking that :lol:

http://www.crwflags....ags/gb}sjp.html

Edited by CapitalCaley

Looking to see how people regard themselves. If you are away from home, on holiday for instance, ie out of the uk, if someone comes up to you and asks if you are English, HOW DO YOU REACT?

I'm reminded of a quote from the late great Phil Lynott:

"When I'm in England, I say, I'm from Ireland. When I'm in Ireland, I say, I'm from Dublin. When I'm in Dublin, I say, I'm from Crumlin. When I'm in Crumlin, I say, Leighlin Road. When I'm in Leighlin Road, I say, I'm a Lynott."

• Agree 1