Dear Mr Cameron,

Renegade

Been away for a few days so this is my first chance to say a heartfelt "well done" to Kenny Cameron and the Board for taking the right decision and putting the integrety of the game before short term financial considerations. I was just delighted to hear the news.

But next season will not be easy. The club cannot afford to pay the sort of wages to attract and keep the sort of players we would like to see playing at the TCS so if we want to see the club progress we need to get behind the club and keep supporting the team through thick and thin. There have already been several excellent posts pledging support but we need folk to come through the turnstiles week in and week out and we need those who spent most of last season knocking the club to get behind the team and give them encouragement.

The club has given its support to the fans. Now it is time for us to get behind the club and give it our support through the coming season.

• Agree 5

Regan and Doncaster trying to scare clubs into allowing Sevco in SPL/Div1. Hope our chaiman and others have the guts to follow through with what the fans have asked for. Div 3, or GTF

This will end up as the biggest game of pass the parcel ever. SPL defer until SFL decide. SFL won't decide until SPL make a decision, SFA are waiting for someone to do something, SPL then wait for SFL to decide What league to put Sevco in, etc etc, until Doncaster gets what he wants. And Scottish football is ruined for good

The only person who said they vote might be delayed is Doncaster. The guy is a liar and continues to push his scare stories to try and force people to see his way! The time has come for change, and this clown losing his job needs to be high up the list!

• Agree 1

Do we get transparency as to who voted what though? I'm expecting some will have obstained and left others to vote yes to avoid upsetting the former Rangers fans. If you didnt vote 'No' then in my opinion you are supporting financial cheating in Scottish football.

According to Doncaster a Rangers in SFL 3 is not viable? Bet it would have been viable if this situation was any club other than one of the OF.

As I understand it the vote was "private".

I hope (but doubt) that remains the case. What's important is that a decision has been made and we can now move forward.

I also hope that the decision has been made without any condition of "threats" on the SFL who should be free to do as they now see fit in regards to any application they might receive.

• Agree 1

If Mr Cameron does change his mind I'll have a good mind to ask for a refund on the season ticket I got last week. I am confident that he would not be that stupid.

The delay may be due to the fact that the outcome doesnt suit the people running the SPL, instead of clubs going against their fans wishes

I believe 12th Man is more likely to be correct than Proctor. If Kenny Cameron has publicly stated that ICT will (or did) vote NO on the basis of the overwhelming feeling of ICT fans who have contacted him, the Supporters Trust or posted on here, then that is how he will vote. I have known him for a long time and have always found him to be a man of his word ....

It is Doncaster who is spinning in the wind here, and the sooner that this buffoon resigns, the better. The statements of the Raith Chairman and the Clyde FC Official statement surely make this man's position untenable, even if this cluster**** of a summer hasnt already done so in everyone's eyes but his own.

As a show of support to Turnbull Hutton who is likely to face a variety of fines for his quotes, I've chucked a few quid on the Raith Rovers FC Lotto - http://www.raithrovers.net/lotto

I'll make sure to increase my financial backing to ICT this season as well, to play a small part in compensating for the Orcs' poor business planning.

Yes, well done to Mr Cameron for sticking to his word and voting the way the vast majority of ICT fans wanted him to.

I think it is now up to all us fans to do our bit by attending a few more home matches to alleviate the revenue loss (from TV and gate money) that is bound to occur because of the Rangers debacle.

I certainly plan to get north more often in the coming season.

I just came across this....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/18700590

After reading this, all I could think about was the Jean-Luc Picard gif! lol

Wasn't aware Rangers/sevco went to Dingwall much! Haven't their team just entered the SPL ? (sarcasm) . Better batten down the hatches for he social unrest coming our way if sevco dont make div 1. This scenario comes from the mouth of Stewart Regan!