Dear Mr Cameron,

Renegade

RiG, from looking at that there seems to be a definite declining trend in the number of fans the OF contribute to the numbers....any chance of you throwing up a graph charting the difference between the two numbers?

Difference between Average Attendance against Average Attendance minus Old Firm games:

post-19-0-43470500-1340695342_thumb.png

Match Attendances v Celtic:

post-19-0-98823500-1340695366_thumb.png

Match Attendances v Rangers:

post-19-0-89051200-1340695384_thumb.png

Looking at it, and I'm happy to be corrected, the dwindling numbers seem to be those in the Home end although what their loyalties are could be argued anyway.

• Agree 1

Mrs Gabby is in Inverness for the next couple of weeks, she has a shopping list for me for the club shop. I think I will give her a call and add a few extra things to the list.

Hat....................check

Scarf.................check

Keyring.............check

Car sticker........check

500,000 £1 ordinary shares....... :wink:

• Agree 1

Mrs Gabby is in Inverness for the next couple of weeks, she has a shopping list for me for the club shop. I think I will give her a call and add a few extra things to the list.

Hat....................check

Scarf.................check

Keyring.............check

Car sticker........check

500,000 £1 ordinary shares....... :wink:

You get that lot and we will be addressing you as Mr Chairman

Oh dear: http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18625293

This sort of carve-up, suggested elsewhere has been agreed and will be enacted without a vote is absolutely as unacceptable as newco in the SPL. Sevco FC can not be relegated because they are not an SPL club. Rangers have ceased to exist and thus can not be relegated, a new club must start at the bottom of the league structure, no exceptions under any circumstances.

Edited by skifreak

This sort of carve-up, suggested elsewhere has been agreed and will be enacted without a vote

The article actually says:

"All changes have to be approved by SPL and SFL clubs over the next few days. The plans require the support of eight SPL clubs and a majority of SFL clubs to be passed."

As I said something different being reported elsewhere supposedly, according to P&B STV reporting that the SFL clubs wont get to vote, because the SPL board will 'relegate' "rangers" and promote Dundee. If this was being stitched up while Chairman were granstanding their "no to newco' views to appease fans while actually duping them into buying season tickets, then the anger of fans will only grow.

• Agree 1

I think we just need to keep in mind that this is nothing more than paper talk on a document which nobody knows the source of. For all we know it might just be another of Doncasters "Pie in the Sky" ideas that won't get the time of day if/when presented to the clubs.

The most important factor, in my mind, is that as of this moment NewCo do not have a club fit to take part in any league!!! How can you talk about which league they should go in to or not in to if they do not exist!!!!

Agree with Caley D. Green's Sevco has we believe until tomorrow to lodge a formal application to play a team in a Scottish league next year. This includes a list of directors, a business plan, evidence of ownership of players and a stadium. There is serious doubt in the minds of the media and I think John Brown that these exist. Consequently Sevco may fail tomorrow.

The restructuring proposal looks fine. Sevco is being treated as Rangers and as things stand, the SPL has not had its panel revisit the 'transfer embargo' judicial review finding. As a minimum it is surely likely to encounter a one year ban from membership even if it gets its paperwork sorted for tomorrow's deadline.

There are though a range of other agencies ranging from the courts, to individuals, to UEFA, to the Liquidator who could topple these assumptions.

The powers that be trying to move heaven and earth to make sure the punishment can be watered down at every turn. One season in first division and then its back to as you were. Monotonous processions to the championship year after year after year. I'm sorry Scottish football, dont change things now during your one and only chance you'll ever get, then its bye bye forever.

IF this new proposal is true and the BBC are correct in saying SPL clubs will vote, then I urge Kenny to vote NO. This is nothing short of bribery and is corrupt to the core.

For years there was no reconstruction so that smaller clubs could be kept out. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

I'd welcome play offs etc even if it means we're more likely to be relegated, as it's good for the game on a whole. But not, if the team getting promoted has not earned the place there. It HAS to be Division 3, or no SFL for Rangers. Any bribes should be rejected.

The fans have made it clear. Any successful application must start in Division 3.

• Agree 2

The SPL have behaved appaulingly throughout this whole fiasco. I would hope that the SFL have the guts to stand up to them. That goes for the SPL clubs including ourselves too.

Arent he SPL clubs meant to be the SPL?

I don't think ICT are represented on the board. I was talking about Neil Doncaster and whoever else is trying to blackmail the SFL clubs into letting Sevco/Zombie Rangers into the First Division.

The SPL have behaved appaulingly throughout this whole fiasco. I would hope that the SFL have the guts to stand up to them. That goes for the SPL clubs including ourselves too.

Appears that if Rangers and the SFA don't get their own way because the SFL clubs vote against the parachuting into SFL1 of a club which has never played a game of football in its very short existence.......then there is going to be an invited Breakaway SPL2 according to http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/108457-spl-threaten-breakaway-league-if-sfl-clubs-do-not-agree-to-rangers-plans/

So a threat now....added to the previous scaremongering.......it's almost like listening to the No to Independence Campaign in full flow..

Is Scottish Football run by people with no backbone or morality....just £ signs flashing before their eyes? If so......then what is the point of it all, when sporting integrity and common decency can be bought and sold. It is certainly no longer "the Beautiful Game".

I don't suppose anybody would have problems with a root and branch reorganisation of Scottish Football........what sticks in my craw is that what little is being done is not for the good of Scottish Football, because if it was, it would have been done long ago, and we wouldn't have reached the stage where Scottish Football is in the parlous financial state it is in.....but is being done to benefit Newco because the OF SPL has ensured that Scottish Football is in the parlous financial state it is in....and Newco are taking advantage of Oldco's part in that situation.

Edited by Oddquine

Appears that if Rangers and the SFA don't get their own way because the SFL clubs vote against the parachuting into SFL1 of a club which has never played a game of football in its very short existence.......then there is going to be an invited Breakaway SPL2 according to http://sport.stv.tv/...-rangers-plans/

So a threat now....added to the previous scaremongering.......it's almost like listening to the No to Independence Campaign in full flow..

Is Scottish Football run by people with no backbone or morality....just £ signs flashing before their eyes? If so......then what is the point of it all, when sporting integrity and common decency can be bought and sold. It is certainly no longer "the Beautiful Game".

The good thing is that the SFL clubs have the power to say no to the SPL2 by not opting to join. I have faith that they will realise the wishes of their fans outweigh that of a very short term commercial gain. Who else can the SPL get to fill their second tier? part time teams in the SFL 2 and 3? I doubt it.

Appears that if Rangers and the SFA don't get their own way because the SFL clubs vote against the parachuting into SFL1 of a club which has never played a game of football in its very short existence.......then there is going to be an invited Breakaway SPL2 according to http://sport.stv.tv/...-rangers-plans/

The good thing is that the SFL clubs have the power to say no to the SPL2 by not opting to join. I have faith that they will realise the wishes of their fans outweigh that of a very short term commercial gain. Who else can the SPL get to fill their second tier? part time teams in the SFL 2 and 3? I doubt it.

The very fact that the SPL is even thinking of making threats simply illustrates their lack of integrity...sporting or otherwise, when they are prepared to trash Scottish football even more just so they can have enough money in their pockets to exist and to hell with every other team who don't go along with them.

Makes one wonder if the No vote was just designed to get season ticket money in....in the certain knowledge that this was the pre-planned alternative. Not normally a conspiracy theorist........but this whole shambles is fast making me one.

As I said already, I think people are getting their knickers in a twist over nothing (at the moment).

It's blindingly obvious that these stories/documents being leaked do not have widespread approval from the member clubs of either the SPL or the SFL and are being pedalled by the few who are looking to try and cash in on the Rangers/NewCo mess.

What's also been clear in all of this is that Doncaster couldn't be any further out of tune with the whole situation if he tried and even before the Rangers/NewCo thing was living on planet lala with all his talk of 10 team top leagues and how the fans thought it was a great idea etc. I personally attach zero credibility to anything that comes from him. Does anyone actually remember anything this man has said which the member clubs and/or fans have agreed with at any point during his tenure? How he's still in the job is anyones guess!!!

Take a step back and actually look at all these press comments on things....you'll find it's the same one or two names attached to them all. Either that or it's all "A source close to" or "A source inside" or "We believe that"

I think the SPL Clubs now clearly understand that the fans will not accept NewCo in the SPL, nor will they accept any manoeuvring on the part of the clubs to create an environment which sees NewCo gain an easy path to the SPL. For the most part I think the SFL Clubs will understand that very same message.

Aside from anything else, if it were all some elaborate plan to get fans to buy Season Tickets, then why would every club not come out and tell us they plan to vote "No"?

• Agree 2

Fair enough, CaleyD.......but the "briefing" document must have had the approval of at least the majority of the boards of the SPL, the SFL and the SFA......don't you think? Otherwise their names in the document were taken in vain and the whole thing is simply wishful thinking on the part of the SFL.

Alternatively it must have been made up by Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir, together in a smoke-filled room to threaten/blackmail the SFL Clubs into accommodating Rangers. And in that case, they should be summarily dismissed. In either case it is little more than scaremongering and blackmail..and an absolute disgrace.

The irony is that it is all on behalf of a Club who would, if it had been wanted anywhere else at all where it might have made more money, have happily, along with their partner in greed, left the rest of the SPL without a backward glance to sink or swim without them.

Rather good critique of the rather half-baked "document" here.

http://scotslawthoug...ll-authorities/

• Agree 2

SFL powerpoint document should be met with utter contempt by all decent football fans - senior source in Hampden Pk tells #c4

Source says this is nothing less than a crude takeover bid by Scottish Premier League for Football League...

Senior Hampden source tells #c4news cannot see how RFC were allowed to play last season at all. Doesn't believe they met finance criteria...

http://twitter.com/#!/alextomo/

Absoluted disgusted by events of the last day or so. I was delighted when I heard that ICT had voted No To New Co in the SPL. I sincerely hope that they are not involved in any way in trying to railroad these proposals through to keep Rangers in SFL1. My interest in Scottish football is, like many others it would seem, hanging by a thread. What happens with Rangers is going to make or break Scottish football as far as I am concerned. I've already refused to renew my season ticket at ICT until I see what happens with "New Rangers".

It's about time that people accept that Rangers are, for all intents and purposes, dead. The only way forward now is to get themselves sorted out and prepare an application to see if they will be accepted into SFL3 and start again. Anything else is an absolute insult to the rest of the clubs currently playing in the SPL / SFL who are living, for the most part, within their means. There is absolutely no way that Doncaster and his minions would be trying to force all these measures through if it was ICT or St. Mirren or Ross County who were in the same position. The fact that Rangers seem to be getting preferential treatment is utterly sickening and proves what most of us have suspected all along and that is that Scottish football is geared towards catering for those at the top, and more specifically, Rangers and Celtic.

I hope the SFL clubs tell the authorities where they can stick this "proposal".

• Agree 7