Dear Mr Cameron,

Renegade

Fact or speculation?

dont have access to SSN at the moment but numerous journalists are reporting on twitter that ICT have indeed said NO to a newco, quotes from Kenny Cameron as well so does indeed seem official

"We have listened to all our customers and taken the decision and we now look forward to their support going forward," added Cameron.

In other words, those who said they would only buy a season ticket if we voted no, put your money where your mouth is!

Edited by Yngwie
  • Agree 4

"We have listened to all our customers and taken the decision and we now look forward to their support going forward," added Cameron.

In other words, those who said they would only buy a season ticket if we voted no, put your money where your mouth is like Northern Jaggie!

Couldnt agree more, we now need to rally round the club and hopefully try to offset the losses that will be incurred in the upcoming season

Thumbs up to Mr Cameron

I can only hope that the SFL are starting to also have reservations about letting "the Rangers" in.

Would love some non-league club to apply to the SFL saying that they would be interested in being elevated to Division 3. Indeed, surely the SFL have some rules that cover the procedure for electing a club should a vacancy arise. It has to be open to more than "the Rangers"

Fantastic. I shall be renewing my season ticket immediately. As I live in London, I only ever get to about half the home games so I only buy the season ticket to support the club, who are now once more deserving of that support. Well done to the board and the Chairman. I am now off to look at the fixture list and get logged on to flybe.com. PT

• Agree 10

Fantastic. I shall be renewing my season ticket immediately. As I live in London, I only ever get to about half the home games so I only buy the season ticket to support the club, who are now once more deserving of that support. Well done to the board and the Chairman. I am now off to look at the fixture list and get logged on to flybe.com. PT

Now that's what you call a supporter :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :werenotworthy:

Credit where credit's due. Mr. Cameron has had the courage to come off the fence and indicate that we will be voting for integrity over self interest. I just hope others will have the guts to follow suit.

Great news as far as I, and the majority, are concerned. Here's hoping they don't do a U turn on the 4th though.

If ICT follow this through I will renew my season ticket even though I'll miss about 4 - 6 games anyway.

EDIT: What a great photo of Hayes in that picture by the way!

Edited by RiG

It has already been said, and mentioned by Mr Cameron, but the fans now need to rally around ICT and support the club by buying their season ticket or attending matches on a more regular basis. The club will take a substantial financial hit on this so get behind them. If we can increase the number of season tickets or the average attendance, it all helps offset any revenue lost by the club and hopefully show their is life outwith the Old Firm.

Apologies for the lack of direct update from the Club and the Supporters Trust via website etc. The Supporters Trust were in a meeting for the bulk of the afternoon and those able to put the information on the website were also caught up in meetings or the information would have been released sooner.

Well done all at ICT. I will happily now be attending at least 5 clubs next season. If the vote goes ahead, any club that says yes won't be getting a penny. The money saved on tickets and trains etc will all go to ICT to help with the financial burden that might appear. Do you think a just giving site could be set up to make contributions?

The Famous Five : Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and ICT. Plus there is St Johnstone who have made no public statement but the other day the Chairman told fans in a private meeting that they would be voting against Newco.

Can we read anything into the fact that of the 6 clubs to have expressed an anti-newco opinion, there is not a west coast club amongst them?

Killie, St Mirren, Motherwell, Celtic, where are you?