Elgin away 14th July

RedCard

Barry Wilson has left Elgin, currently not involved in football at all, he will be there as assistant manager if the current one cant make it etc but he is currently leaving football to concentrate on his new shop

Really? I know his bro has a shop but never thought Barry would have gone down that route.

Did Elgin last season and is fill o bawbags.spoons was the only friendly pub I was in all day.s&j's was fill of wee neds pub across from it was fill of big neds and the social club was fill of ****s moning about all(10 if your lucky)the caleyjags fans drinking in there club.i fear theres trouble on the horizon lads.

Well... time to (for now) forget about the terrible Chairman statement.

Early team news from what I've gathered on Twitter is that Connor Pepper and OTJ aren't playing, in addition to the likely absent Raven and Warren. Looks like it'll be a young team on the pitch today!

I've just taken this from @mikeyict so thanks to him.

Esson, Raven, G.Shinnie, Draper, Meekings, Simon King (T), Sutherland, Foran, McKay, A.Shinnie, Doran

Subs: Reguero, Cooper, Polworth, Ross, Oswell

Edited by ubern

HT 0-0 - Caley Thistle with lots of pressure but trialist keeper Neil Duffy had a couple of fine saves in the 1st period so far (from Elgin City Twitter feed)