Libero

Credible source saying that we are interested in signing Walsall defender/midfielder Lee Beevers

http://www1.skysport...acting-interest

Sky classes him as a midfielder where as his Walsall profile says:

THE SADDLERS completed the signing of Lee Beevers on July 14th 2011.

The 27 year-old can play anywhere across the back-line or as a holding midfielder.

He started his career with Ipswich Town where he progressed through the ranks to sign professional forms in March 2001. Joining Boston United, initially on loan, where he got his first taste of Football League action.

His performances were such in those early days that he came to the attention of the Wales Under-21s, for whom he went on to win seven caps.

Moving on to Lincoln City where his career continued to flourish, he established himself as a key figure in the side during the course of 185 outings. His reliable performances earned him a move into League One with Colchester United during the summer of 2009, but after a bright start, injury was to halt his progress.

Last term he featured 21 times for the Essex club and arrives at Banks's Stadium with plenty of Football League experience behind him.

Seems like he can operate in numerous positions which is obviously an advantage, league one player would suggest a reasonable standard

Things are a lot worse than I thought if we cant offer more money than Conference teams.

Bury and York City are interested, league 1/2 teams may be able to offer a bit more than us so he may well end up there.

I cant really see the SPL being a big draw for players at the moment given its current shambolic state

Things are a lot worse than I thought if we cant offer more money than Conference teams.

Bury and York City are interested, league 1/2 teams may be able to offer a bit more than us so he may well end up there.

I cant really see the SPL being a big draw for players at the moment given its current shambolic state

When questioned about bringing in players from lower English leagues last year Butcher replied that there demands are not nearly as high as those of equivalent standards from Scottish leagues. That suggests to me that we probably can offer a bit more.

Small update in todays Inverness Courier

Speculation or credible i'm not sure

Caley Thistle are remaining tight-lipped on the identities of the individuals they hope to sign, but one player Inverness are understood to be close to bringing in is former Ipswich Town man Lee Beevers (28), who spent last season at Walsall

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Malpas-wants-decision-from-duo.htm

Beaver Song

I’m a beaver, you’re a beaver, we are beavers all,

And when we get together, we do the beaver call.

Aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh,

Aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh, aruh.

Or we could go for a one man went to mo version:

Beavers one, beavers all, let’s all do the beaver call!

Eh Eh Eh, Eh Eh Eh, Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh.

Beavers two, beavers three, let’s all climb the beaver tree!

Beavers four, beavers five, let’s all do the beaver jive.

Beavers six, beavers seven, let’s all go to beaver heaven.

Beavers eight, beavers nine, STOP, it’s beaver time!

GO BEAVERS! GO BEAVERS!...

• Agree 1

Beaver one , beaver 2

I'm a frog, who are you? :shrug: :love02:

I'm a cat and I sit on the mat,

He's a prat and that's that.

The other guy looks rotten and really rather ropey

I think he's a on drugs and is a bit dopey

Wish the season was about to start

Oops, gotta run, had too many beans and have to .....f ly :fingers: