A cause close to my heart

CaleyJulz

As many of you on here who know myself and Gringo jnr, you will know that our wee boy Marc has medical problems and has to spend time in Raigmore hospital and at present The Archie foundation are in the process of trying to raise 1 million pounds to make the lives of sick children and their families that have to attend Raigmore a little bit better.

At Christmas time Marc raffled his framed ICT shirt and his ball and the Gloves that Ryan Esson gave to him and he raised £225 so proud of him giving up something that he loved !

Well i thought it is my turn to do some so on the 30th June i am doing the scariest thing in my life (well since i married GringoJnr), well i am going to doing a sky dive, i would love to be able to do it into the Stadium but thats not possible !

So i am doing it Glenrothes must be brave sky diving into Fife ?

I would be most grateful if some of the nice people on here could sponsor me !

I am also doing the sky dive in memory of my friend Emma Nicols little girl Beth Mackenzie who sadly went to be an angel just over a year ago, Beth lost her life to a horrible flu bug, Beth was an amazing little girl who saved the lives of 3 other people when she sadly passed away.

So please please could you sponsor me no matter how little it will help make the lives of the children in the Highlands and their families better when they have to visit Raigmore.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this x

http://www.justgiving.com/Julie-Wilson29 here is the linky clicky thing to my just giving page ! x

Although not strictly "ICT" subject matter, and the OP posted it in the correct forum for non-ict and non-football topics, I have "used my admin powers for good" and pinned and moved it from there into ICT as that is the forum that gets the most views and hopefully more people will read it and sponsor Julie. If anyone wants to complain about that action ... please contact me by PM and not in the thread !!!

• Agree 3

Well done Julie. My stepdaughter done the jump a few weeks ago at Glenrothes and if she, who is scared of her own shadow, can do it anyone can.

Thanks Alex am excited !! but also very nervous ! x

I read about your laddie, and would have been proud if he was mine.

Bookmarked your giving page and will donate nearer the time, (though a reminder then would be very handy given my memory is failing) because I think I have trashed my gift aid allowance for the moment.

You have the heart of Bruce....I have problems climbing ladders to wash down the ceiling! Good luck!

I have "used my admin powers for good" and pinned and moved it from there into ICT as that is the forum that gets the most views and hopefully more people will read it and sponsor Julie.

Possibly further justified by the link that ICT's Hon President and biggest benefactor is a leading light in the Archie Appeal.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Will be up in Sneck next week so will hand over a donation - I am doing some individual CBT sessions with ICT personnel as part of the pre season regime. Will double the donation if you can manage to gob on some Fifers on the flight or on the way down.
  • Agree 1

I am reliably informed that the SkyDive event has been postponed due to restrictions over air-space down in Glenrothes.

A new date for the jump splat is yet to be confirmed.

To say Julie is disappointed is an understatement (I think she's managed to gee herself up a bit this week in preparation for it, as was actually looking forward to it).

Many thanks to those who have donated so far.

Please keep the donations coming, and we'll let everyone know when the re-arranged jump splat has been organised for