Rhys McCabe

Far from the contrary - this is a "rumour" forum is it not ?!! Who doesn't want a move to England and perhaps your "article"may be similarly based on hearsay and supposition. Again would we not disappointed that given our current squad depletion that we would not be having a sniff at this lad and a spell with ICT would be a real opportunity to put himself in the SPL shop window.

It could well turn out that those players who want to walk away from Newco are adviced to stay in Scotland to prevent Green from lodging a challenge to the transfer of their registrations between FA's. Any challenge would delay moving south. Stay in Scotland till dust has settled and registration doesn't transfer so no challenge.

McCabe is believed to be keen on a move to England - believed by who ? And how the feck can a mere rumour passed on to me by one of my "moles" be deemed to be a fishing trip ? What or who is ever going to be bothered about a rumour ?

I am only responsible for what I say and write , not responsible for what you hear or interpret.

• Agree 1

McCabe is believed to be keen on a move to England - believed by who ? And how the feck can a mere rumour passed on to me by one of my "moles" be deemed to be a fishing trip ? What or who is ever going to be bothered about a rumour ?

I am only responsible for what I say and write , not responsible for what you hear or interpret.

Bothered? No.

Bored - Possibly

Believed by the journalist who wrote the article

Even though I usually take what most journos say with a pinch of salt I am more likely to believe a journalist than a WUM (all be it a very good WUM i might add :wink: )

Bothered? No.

Bored - Possibly

Believed by the journalist who wrote the article

Even though I usually take what most journos say with a pinch of salt I am more likely to believe a journalist than a WUM (all be it a very good WUM i might add :wink: )

Why should you be bothered - its simply a feckin rumour. I cant understand how you could be bored at the possibility of a talented youngster playing for ICT. Well journalist are always wholly truthful and accurate. And finally what is the wind up in announcing a potential contact on a rumour forum. The only people who get wound up are those who regularly require a BSU. :wink:

as i said i'm not bothered about it in the slightest. If we are interested in this player then fantastic.

What i doubt is your claim that this is indeed a rumour

I think its more supposition than rumour

So is it a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence or is it a piece of information with a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally ?

I say tomato and you say tomatoe.

Scotty - can we add a feckin Supposition Forum please :lol: :lol:

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
  • Agree 1

I would say its a piece of information concoted entirely in your mind rather than from information from one of your 'moles' :wink:

:lol: an entire forum to yourself where you can post 'rumours' to your hearts content :lol:

as i said i'm not bothered about it in the slightest. If we are interested in this player then fantastic.

Rumour......mixture of truth and untruth. Gossip or hearsay..........It is true that McCabe is available. Its true he's ex Rangers. Its maybe not true that he's really a Celtic fan. Its not true that he's a woman. People are chit-chatting about him and I heard that IHE heard that he's a possibility.

All the traits of a good rumour in my opinion.

Rumour......mixture of truth and untruth. Gossip or hearsay..........It is true that McCabe is available. Its true he's ex Rangers. Its maybe not true that he's really a Celtic fan. Its not true that he's a woman. People are chit-chatting about him and I heard that IHE heard that he's a possibility.

Feck you Libero :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I completely agree with your definition of rumour. So what out of IHE's original statement is true and what is false! Gi ven that he states two things, which one is true?

His informers are reliable or that we are interested? :wink:

I would have thought that the neutral adjudication of an administrator of the maturity, experience and fairness such as the learned Mr. MacLeod should be accepted without question or challenge. If the shoe was on the other foot I would have humbly and graciously recognised his decision.

IHE when you are on , I'm not aware of any other poster . :lol:

The master of the rebuff--he either slams it, reduces the previous poster tae tears by the use of confuscating, elaborate, Charles -Bannerperson-ish language or ...ignores it. (the ultimate snub).

He's the top :banana:

The master of the rebuff--he either slams it, reduces the previous poster tae tears by the use of confuscating, elaborate, Charles -Bannerperson-ish language or ...ignores it. (the ultimate snub).

You need to stay of the mind altering substances Scarlet one