LETS ALL LAUGH AT COUNTY

ForzaCaley

Might as well start a thread which will hopefully carry on throughout the season :bouncyblue:

To start us off I have 2 amusing entries.

Firstly where is Dougal? Take a look at this abomination!

post-6365-0-21209000-1340725818_thumb.jp

They have the Jailend and now the 'Wendy House'. So much for VP being the 'Superior stadium' now :lol:

and secondly........

I have been reliable informed by a construction worker at VP that an 'old' Caledonian FC shirt has been buried beneath the new away stand. :lol: :lol:

:bouncyblue: :bouncyblue: LETS ALL LAUGH AT COUNTY :bouncyblue: :bouncyblue:

Suspect blue would have been a better choice of seating and roof colour to blend in better with the academy building. That must be the structure that the staggies have been moaning about as it will be on tv during games :-)

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Might i remind you....we still have the diddy "singing section" from a few seasons ago....probably much the same as Countys "wendy house", minus a roof!

might I remind you.......we now give that to away fans which brings in more income!

One of my gudgie friends was telling me the other day that he thinks it's going to be used for media. Maybe Charles can confirm this?

I think however, they would have been better off keeping that section of the gound empty, but if if it gets more bums on seats then that's all that matters I suppose

I can't laugh at them however. The stadium looks good. I notice Forza didn't upload the pictures of the other stands which do look impressive, albeit small.

yeah lets all laugh at County, they at least have a squad together and the way things are looking for us they will be the ones doing the laughing atthe end of the season unless Butcher gets his finger out. Sorry for the defeatist attitude but i cant help but look at their squad and think they will finish above us.

Rangers being not allowed into the league is good for us as there should now be one team in the league worse than us in Dunfermline or Dundee. Take them away and we will be by far the worst team. I fully expect County to finish above us next season as things stand.

yeah lets all laugh at County, they at least have a squad together and the way things are looking for us they will be the ones doing the laughing atthe end of the season unless Butcher gets his finger out. Sorry for the defeatist attitude but i cant help but look at their squad and think they will finish above us.

Just because he hasnt phoned you personally to tell you what he's doing doesnt mean he's not doing anything. I expect a few announcements to be made by friday.

• Agree 2

not going to laugh at County .... money is tight for all clubs and lets face it, if we had to have something like that in place to meet the 6000 seated criteria we would do so in a heartbeat !

Besides ... County being in the SPL really pisses off my new figure of ridicule ... Mr Kenneth Shiels and that, for now is much more fun !

I won't laugh at County as from where we are at the moment they have a better squad than we do. We have been told that we were well ahead for 7 new signings and some were already looking around the area and that all would be in place by start of pre- season training !!!! that starts tomorrow so where are all these players. I think like last season we will struggle to stay in SPL far too many changes again this season. Time to offer more than 1 year contracts !! I hope I am wrong

Edited by Biggin
  • Agree 1

Just because he hasnt phoned you personally to tell you what he's doing doesnt mean he's not doing anything. I expect a few announcements to be made by friday.

you really believe this Alex ? announcements are all well and good but do you really think we will have a better squad next season ? be honest with yourself

you really believe this Alex ? announcements are all well and good but do you really think we will have a better squad next season ? be honest with yourself

Nobody can accurately predict if we are going to have a better squad or not than last season, does anyone really know how good the new signings are going to be?

Yngwie, quite right. If we get relegated into the third division we should still laugh at county, have you ever been to Dingwall? Too many plastic supporters having a county love in. Support your team through thick and thin and man up, stop whingeing that county will be above us this year because they won the 1st division and have signed (unremarkable) scottish players.

Being able to say i was wrong or I told you so at the end of the season doesn't help anyone. Football is about passion and love for the club, support it first, love it, then at the end of the season if it doesn't love you back, then get a new one (manager) and love it again. Don't dump it before you get the chance of a cuddle behind the bike sheds. Is IHE a county supporter by the way, that boy loves a moan.

• Agree 1

Only teasing. We should always laugh at County though, I am sure they do at us so it's only neighbourly to do the same. Let's at least agree that it is in our DNA to do so, don't let a poor season make you forget your duty.