Antonio Reguero & Jason Oswell

Libero

Info on the website just now. 3 signings announced, these 2 plus Raven. Good to see the new faces coming in, looking forward to more next week hopefully.

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/531-terrys-new-signing-hat-trick

Shows that Terry is working on things we don't hear about. Fans get frustrated when they don't hear anything, but the club generally deal with these things in the right way, i.e. not through the media.

Antonio Reguero, seems like an ex-real madrid Gk, not having much luck finding out too much about him yet:

Name: Antonio

Surname: Reguero Chapinal

Date of Birth: 4/07/1982

Place of Birth: Madrid, Spain

Height: 1,87 cm

Weight: 84 kg

Position: Goalkeeper

Nationality: Spanish

PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION:

This is Antonio Reguero, a spanish goalkeeper raised in Real Madrid CF.

He began his career in his neighborhood team Vila Rosa and a scout caught her talent and signed for Atletico de Madrid in 1993.

Given his talent was signed the following season for Real Madrid where he played for 9 seasons. When he was 22 years, Vicente del Bosque, actually coach of Spanish National Team, ascendí him to the first team of Real Madrid but a knee injury slowed his career. Then played for Spanish First Division team Villarreal CF and a great teams of the Second Division B which has been one of the best goalkeepers in the category. He has offers to continue in Spain but now he want to jump into a new continent and compete in a league as Thai Premier League.

Jason Oswell, young striker from Crewe Alexandra by the sounds of it, again not too much info readily available:

A promising young forward who agreed a 12-month professional deal with the club in the summer of 2011.

The Northwich-born forward, who scored three goals in a loan spell with Nantwich Town at the end of last season, was a regular in the Crewe youth side during his time as a scholar.

During his time in the Crewe Under 18 side, Oswell was a consistent goal-scorer and netted twice in Crewe's FA Youth Cup win over Tranmere last year as well as goals against the likes of Manchester United and Manchester City in high-profile Academy games.

Oswell reached double figures during another loan spell with Rhyl in the opening months of the 2011/12 season, and after impressing on his return to the club was handed a place on the Crewe bench for the 3-2 win over Burton Albion.

• Agree 1

The Oswell boy played in the Welsh set-up and seemed to do well according to that article but the SPL is a BIG step up. It appears that he has never played at a high senior level but I'll reserve my judgement until I see him.

O K Let's welcome them all.

Does anyone agree with me that it seems as if our reputation as a career regenerater is gaining steam in all parts South--even as far away as Spain?

If some of these boys could be persuaded to stay here in Inverness then I could see some method in Terry's madness.

will be the next player next to step off the plane at Dalcross--Oops! Sorry--Inverness Airport .

If this continues at the current pace then Terry could do a deal with the descendants of Friesen Air Transport service who, as I recall, used to fly float planes in and out of Inverness. Thinks...using the ater to land on would save the airports service fees. What a thought, Terry? :lol:

LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE A HIT WITH THE GIRLS THEN - CLASSIC GALLIC LOOKS AND ALL.

IF HIS PLAY MATCHES HIS COOL CUT THEN THE CROWDS AT TULLOCH MAY BE ABOUT TO INCREASE DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE RELATIVE LONELY LIVELINESS OF THE LOCAL LOVELIES. :bouncyblue:

GOODNESS, MAYBE THE PIMPLE HAS UNDERESTIMATED THE DEVIOUSNESS OF TERRIFIC TERRY'S MIND. AND MO OF COURSE. :bluesbros:

• 1 month later...