Buckie roll call

Caleyjag

Just out of interest, why are the club bothering to play a club that's a bit out on a limb. The town doesn't even have a train station.

Wouldn't ICT be better off playing Nairn like County are instead. They might get a bit of a bigger crowd for that as well.

RossP, can you keep me updated please, i'll PM you my number or will you update my via facebook?

Phone reception permitting I'll post updates here and on my Twitterfeed (@RossP_ICT)... feel free to copy and paste anything.

Just out of interest, why are the club bothering to play a club that's a bit out on a limb. The town doesn't even have a train station.

Wouldn't ICT be better off playing Nairn like County are instead. They might get a bit of a bigger crowd for that as well.

http://buckiethistle.com/scottish-football/1290/jamie-shewans-testimonial-match---hospitality-info.html

Well the weather through the likes of Macduff, Banff and Portsoy has been crap... any chance Buckie has sunshine?

Reception permitting I'll endeavour to keep everyone update on the team, scores and performance

• Agree 1

the team is Esson. raven. watson. pepper. warren. j meekings. sutherland. foran. mckay. a shinnie and doran

subs reguero. shinnie. draper. ross. oswell. laing. polworth. cooper. buchan. whyte

Report from http://www.highlandleague.net

Buckie Thistle had the ball in the back of Ryan Esson's net twice in the opening stages but both were ruled our for offside. Firstly Andy Gardiner saw his celebrations stopped short then a Bob Duncan free kick took a slight deflection off Shawn Scott who was also adjudged to have been illegally placed.

Inverness Caley Thistle took the lead in the 23rd minute when Richie Foran slipped in Shane Sutherland and the former Wick Academy striker fired it through the legs of Kevin Main to find the back of the net. Half Time 0-1

ICT doubled their lead ten minutes from full time when youngster Martin Laing turned onto his left foot and shot past Darren Strong into the bottom corner of the net from 18 yards.

Buckie pulled one back in the 85th minute when a corner lead to a stramasch in the penalty area to which new signing Neil Robertson restored order, poking home his first goal in green and white.

Full time: 2-1

Buckie Thistle: K Main, J Shewan, R Duncan, D Macrae, I Macrae, D Wood, P Napier, N Davidson, S Scott, A Gardiner, D Munro Subs: N Roberston, A Shand, S Wood, S Carrol, X Sutherland, S Davidson, A Matheson, A Shewan, A McPherson, E Clark, S Farquhar, S Bruce

Inverness Caledonian Thistle: R Esson, D Raven, R Watson, C Pepper, G Warren, J Meekings, S Sutherland, R Foran, B Mackay, A Shinnie, A Dorran Subs: A Raguaro, G Shinnie, R Drapers, N Ross, J Oswell, M Laing, L Polworth, M Cooper, K Buchan, K White

Referee: D Ross

Edited by ubern