Buckie roll call

Caleyjag

Cheers for that buckiejagsman. Looked a reasonable game as far as pre-season friendlies go. Kudos to the cameraman too for his/her excellent work.

Are Buckie considering a cheeky wee bid to join the SFL instead of Sevco5088? Would be a laugh if you did!

Good highlights. Looked like we passed not too bad and kept the ball down for the most of it. Some chances taked and Martin Laing turned well for his goal though I thought their keeper should have done better. It wasn't exactly a bullet shot. All in all things look fairly promising considering many hadn't played together before.

Yes he played. Didn't do anything which made him stand out from any of the rest of the Buckie Thistle team, IMO...and was shrugged off the ball as easy as he ever was.

In saying that, it wasn't the kind of game that suited him. He was always at his best when he could get a bit of space and run with the ball or running on to balls and those opportunities didn't present themselves for him yesterday.

there was a time when i thought he would make a good player for us, but it wasnt to be i still think he could climd the sfl ladder to the second division or lower first if he wanted it enough. it wouldnt surprise me if elgin, or peterhead snap him up in the next couple years.

i heard that he almost made it at caley but his attitude stinks

I've heard that as well. Remember he was on loan with Elgin while he was here, if they'd seen something in him they'd have tried to sign properly then. He did have some ability, but he's probably blown his chance now.