Sellic game on 25 August - 3pm kick off!

Row S

Shock, horror. I've just received the first email of the season from our commercial folk with the hospitality offer for this game. In checking the itinerary I note that it is a 3pm kick off, on a Saturday. Not that I'm complaining as that arrangement always suits me better.

Is this the first time we have played Sellic at home at the traditional match time on a Saturday? Normally these are governed by the satellite tv company but it looks like they are not screening that game.

Is it not the case that as things stand there is no TV deal in place, so no fixtures need to be rearranged? If however a deal can be sorted out with Sky/ESPN/Anyone I would expect the Celtic game to be moved to the Sunday.

Shock, horror. I've just received the first email of the season from our commercial folk with the hospitality offer for this game. In checking the itinerary I note that it is a 3pm kick off, on a Saturday. Not that I'm complaining as that arrangement always suits me better.

Is this the first time we have played Sellic at home at the traditional match time on a Saturday? Normally these are governed by the satellite tv company but it looks like they are not screening that game.

Great news in my opinion football at 3pm on Saturday is without doubt the best and most attractive time for fans

Football was much more enjoyable when you could plan your Saturday's ahead home and away with your mates without them being ruined by last minute day or time changes

Having said that It is quite concerning that SKY don't seem interested in coming north to televise it live, could well be a knock on effect from the Orcs now being in the SFL, my guess is they will now concentrate their live games this year nearer the central belt to cut costs

It will please IHE though as he will no doubt have more drinking time in the city with his type

Dougal

The current Sky deal is in place to end of season. Whether there is changes made to it remains to be seen. They have, however, scheduled the SPL dates but not decided what fixtures. http://www.skysports...8,12942,00.html

It could still be that our game is changed to the sunday.

I see that is still a possibility especially with no other hugely attractive fixtures in the SPL that weekend. Berwick Rangers v Sevco **** (or what ever they are called) might be a possibility too if Sky strike a deal with the SFL.

It will please IHE though as he will no doubt have more drinking time in the city with his type

Dougal

You are wrong again. I will be watching it in an Irish Bar in Gran Canaria, confusing the ****s with ma Cellic and ICT tattoos :banana:

was it not usually the case that they would show one half of the infirm on the saturday and the other on the sunday in most cases? surely with that club that used to exsist now gone they will have less need to move games

I have just phoned SKY to ask if SPL will be on this season. After 15 minutes, talking to various people including a manager, who phoned further up the chain. They cannot confirm that SPL will be on this season. No oneknown when/if a decision will be made.

Tug,

It used to be one of the old old firm were away each week, which meant SKY or ESPN followed the away one against the smaller team in the SPL, very rarely, in fact I think it was just the Glasgow derbies that had one of them live on tv at home.

Will be interested to see what games they chose this year with Edinbra, Duunde and Heilan derbies too

Tug,

It used to be one of the old old firm were away each week, which meant SKY or ESPN followed the away one against the smaller team in the SPL, very rarely, in fact I think it was just the Glasgow derbies that had one of them live on tv at home.

Will be interested to see what games they chose this year with Edinbra, Duunde and Heilan derbies too

Things are changing this season then. They are showing Celtic v Aberdeen