Wick away

WYNESS101

Guest Mahonio

I am from up in Thurso Renegade, but i didn't get insulted by your comment, it seems to much is being made out of a tongue in cheek remark.

Holy moly! One of our country brothers to the north shows that there is folk round that way that have a sense of humour and are relatively sensible! And it's none other Mahonio who proves it! Who would've thought! :wink:

Edited by Renegade

Has it dawned on anyone yet that "Oddquine" may well be better known to some posters as "Sophia"? Some of the similarities are uncanny!

Who's Sophia? Believe me, I'm me, not anybody else. There can't possibly be another me around, the world has done nothing to deserve it. (My family say they haven't either, but they're stuck with me. :sad:)

Maybe I over-reacted a bit...sorry. Didn't expect to come from a place where I'm perceived by some as an incomer/ white settler, and not in a nice way, to a place where, because I'm a white settler elsewhere, I'm perceived as a yokel.

Edited by Oddquine