Caley Jags Together

Well times do'nt change - a feckin row over a Caley and Jeggie merger - can't wait to see what Dougal and Charlie Bannerman make of this. In the badge there would appear to be equal allocations of red and blue but does ths black cirumference outweigh the white separation line ?? Perhaps there will be a book written about this in the future. But what would its' title be ??

I designed it, and I can assure you that in terms of surface area, it's all exactly equal. I saw the question coming longgggg before you'd even thought about it :lol:

Any forms which currently have Supporters Trust on them are valid for joining Caley Jags Together

New Membership Cards and Share Certificates (with the new name "Caley Jags Forever")

One final thing. It's inevitable that the odd reference will be made to Supporters Club or Supporters Trust in places such as the website, facebook etc during the transition. All of these should be taken to mean "Caley Jags Forever"

:shrug:

Any forms which currently have Supporters Trust on them are valid for joining Caley Jags Together

New Membership Cards and Share Certificates (with the new name "Caley Jags Forever")

One final thing. It's inevitable that the odd reference will be made to Supporters Club or Supporters Trust in places such as the website, facebook etc during the transition. All of these should be taken to mean "Caley Jags Forever"

:shrug:

:lol: - Been getting it wrong loads and having to correct myself all day, better go check I've not screwed it up anywhere else.

• 1 year later...