North Cup v Forres (Away) - Tonight 7:30pm

CaleyD

Blast and botheration!!!! Was working today and just got on to the computer. I haven't missed these games for years - how come no advance notice. Poor show and very very disappointed.

• Agree 1

ICT:

Antonio Reguero, Martin Laing, Matt Murphy, Steven MacKenzie, Ritchie Foran, Gavin Morrison, Kyle Whyte, Liam Polworth, Jason Oswell, Nick Ross, Ryan Watson. Subs: Calum Ferguson, Kevin Buchan, Jay Gheyne, Ryan Christie, Scott Mathieson.

Not a lot different a team than the one for the Wick game....though names are listed differently. Now whether that means they are playing in different positions, darned if I know. Heck this game is complicated for simple people!

Differences are no Skinner or Warren, but Murphy on from the start, Foran added.......and it looks like one less sub.

That is disgraceful. What a horrendous result :pukeleft: Going to be a long hard season ahead by the looks of things.

A predominantly u-19 team against the Highland League champions? Which planet do you think ICT exists on?

• Agree 1

That is disgraceful. What a horrendous result :pukeleft: Going to be a long hard season ahead by the looks of things.

A predominantly u-19 team against the Highland League champions? Which planet do you think ICT exists on?

Oh come on, we are an established SPL side. I would expect our youth team to hammer everything in the Highland League and most of SFL3 and SFL2 into the bargain.

Professionals v part timers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know something the sodding arrogance in that makes me :pukeright: .

How can anyone possibly assume because we have fielded a team of a load of laddies who are still learning (because if they weren't they'd all be in the fecking first team) against a team of mostly adults who have been mostly playing together for ages, we deserve to win just because we are ICT and an SPL team?

Away and Support one of the OF, because their fans think they only have to turn up to win as well! :swear: Thought ICT fans were better than that.

• Agree 1

Right, before anyone has a coronary I'd like to point out that jaggy (I assume) and I were just joking.

There are smilies to indicate that......eg :wink::joker::tongueincheek::getmecoat: :clown: etc

If they ain't used....the remarks ain't a joke. But that post has saved you from a vituperative response I was just about to send.

BTW..Goal Scorer for ICT was Ryan Watson.